• Thread starter FG MURDER
  • Start date
  • Views 2,444
FG MURDER

FG MURDER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi I am looking for a Mod Menu for Xbox 360 - I think people aren't allowed to post Mod Menu but ideally if you can't post it could someone name a good stable one.

I found one that was Enforcer V6 but it's only for TU 1.26 which is guttering as the Menu looks amazing, mainly for just messing around with friends so more things in it the better really.

Thanks in advance peeps

Frank Castle

Frank Castle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Paid menus id suggest either Purge or Pandora
Ive got both and really like both them

Free probably SkyAcro, free version of pandora or F**ker menu but that crashed alot for me

Upvote 0
Mr Candy

Mr Candy

Wanna lolipop?
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi I am looking for a Mod Menu for Xbox 360 - I think people aren't allowed to post Mod Menu but ideally if you can't post it could someone name a good stable one.

I found one that was Enforcer V6 but it's only for TU 1.26 which is guttering as the Menu looks amazing, mainly for just messing around with friends so more things in it the better really.

Thanks in advance peeps
Dont buy the Purge menu, I did and it was a huge disappointment, barely any options. SkyAcro 5.5 is amazing, but crashes depending on which stealth you use, Pandora 2.5 is very stable with many options. Both SkyAcro 5.5 and Pandora 2.5 are free, have probably around 80 more options than the purge, and are much more organized as well. If you are looking for a paid menu, I'd recommend either Pandora 2.6 for $45 or SkyAcro 6 for $85 (includes script bypass)

Upvote 0
CR4ZYCOOKIE

CR4ZYCOOKIE

Yes, I'm the real CR4ZYCOOKIE!
Reaction score
Sin$
Dont buy the Purge menu, I did and it was a huge disappointment, barely any options. SkyAcro 5.5 is amazing, but crashes depending on which stealth you use, Pandora 2.5 is very stable with many options. Both SkyAcro 5.5 and Pandora 2.5 are free, have probably around 80 more options than the purge, and are much more organized as well. If you are looking for a paid menu, I'd recommend either Pandora 2.6 for $45 or SkyAcro 6 for $85 (includes script bypass)
You're funny. Myself being the Co-Dev of The Purge. I have no enemies with those two developers. They are decent menus. The Purge has a bunch of options and is not organized based on a certain persons demands. It's organized based on use. We have monitored over time what people are likely to use the most. If your counting options such as player models and such that's ridiculous. There is no point to add every model. I can guarantee you won't meet a single modder that every day will go through every single model in the game. If they do they need to quit life being honest. Anyways we have 1,000+ people that would disagree with you on not buying it, but as I said those other two menus are great as well. Just, because I am a developer of one menu doesn't mean I hate nor are against other menu or menu devs. What menu you buy, download, or use is all based on personal preference. Everyone is different.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Mr Candy

Mr Candy

Wanna lolipop?
Reaction score
Sin$
You're funny. Myself being the Co-Dev of The Purge. I have no enemies with those two developers. They are decent menus. The Purge has a bunch of options and is not organized based on a certain persons demands. It's organized based on use. We have monitored over time what people are likely to use the most. If your counting options such as player models and such that's rediculous. There is no point to add every model. I can guarantee you won't meet a single modder that every day will go through every single model in the game. If they do they need to quit life being honest. Anyways we have 1,000+ people that would disagree with you on not buying it, but as I said those other two menus are great as well. Just, because I am a developer of one menu doesn't mean I hate nor are against other menu or menu devs. What menu you buy, download, or use is all based on personal preference. Everyone is different.

I didn't mean to seem rude. I respect you and others who worked on the purge greatly, and know I could have worded what I said better, but the Purge was indeed a disappointment for me. It lacked many features that the other free menus had. I actually talked to Noah (emcxviper) about this. I even asked Noah if Stelio would accept any code from me for some of these features, but he said Stelio was "self sufficient". I understand your team is busy and may not have time to work on many features, but am unsure as to why outside help would be turned down if it could add more to your product

Upvote 0
CR4ZYCOOKIE

CR4ZYCOOKIE

Yes, I'm the real CR4ZYCOOKIE!
Reaction score
Sin$
I didn't mean to seem rude. I respect you and others who worked on the purge greatly, and know I could have worded what I said better, but the Purge was indeed a disappointment for me. It lacked many features that the other free menus had. I actually talked to Noah (emcxviper) about this. I even asked Noah if Stelio would accept any code from me for some of these features, but he said Stelio was "self sufficient". I understand your team is busy and may not have time to work on many features, but am unsure as to why outside help would be turned down if it could add more to your product
I don't know why he would say that. Anyways I don't want to fill this thread with other details than what it was created and intended for. So PM me the ideas you had for The Purge to be added and I will be glad to almost guarantee have it added.

Upvote 0
FG MURDER

FG MURDER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Cheers man, I will be using Ninja as seems to me the one a lot of people are raving on about lately 
You're funny. Myself being the Co-Dev of The Purge. I have no enemies with those two developers. They are decent menus. The Purge has a bunch of options and is not organized based on a certain persons demands. It's organized based on use. We have monitored over time what people are likely to use the most. If your counting options such as player models and such that's ridiculous. There is no point to add every model. I can guarantee you won't meet a single modder that every day will go through every single model in the game. If they do they need to quit life being honest. Anyways we have 1,000+ people that would disagree with you on not buying it, but as I said those other two menus are great as well. Just, because I am a developer of one menu doesn't mean I hate nor are against other menu or menu devs. What menu you buy, download, or use is all based on personal preference. Everyone is different.

Mainly price wise I will go with, I am surprised like they arent leaked as thats what used to happen with the old patches for Call of Duty days. The patches are spot on like I can you have put some decent effort into putting it together.

I am liking the look of the Ninja & African menu they will be releasing plus with me looking to use Ninja it will make sense they are pretty compatable

Last edited:
Upvote 0
FG MURDER

FG MURDER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Try SkyAcro 5.5 then, I hear it works on NINJA, and has tons of features.

Happy modding
<3

Yeh cheers dude, I noticed the Menu's are all encrypted as well now a days .. Back in the day the patches was so easy to tweet and add features

Upvote 0
Mad Monkaay

Mad Monkaay

Hoster||Youtuber||Xbox/Ps Support
Legendary Veteran Mr. Nice Guy Free Hoster
Reaction score
Sin$
skyacro meh its an ok menu but loads of little kids have it

Upvote 0
Gardzz

Gardzz

Hollywood's Bleeding
Retired
Bright Idea Forum Addict Mr. Nice Guy
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Looks like your question has been answered, I will go ahead and lock this thread and move it over to the archive. :smile:

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register