What's new

Mod Menu Mod menu testing! | Free (ofc)

J

Joker

Arkham Asylum
Reaction score
Hey, So WAW mods were the first real mods I had seen and I got hooked! So yeah, If anyone is making anything (Not likely) for the xbox Ill test it for you on my jtag rather than you wasting an ISO!

Please Note* I will not test something you have "Edited" by this I mean, Taking someones name out of a patch and replacing it with yours or changing a few colour's, If you have added to a menu and changed the design and all, Sure ill test it I may even record it if I think its worth it!

Just PM me or comment on this then we can arrange something! I will also not test every 5 minutes (Unless something isn't working correctly and you can fix it)

Thanks for looking

- J o k e r

A

AgreedBog381

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey, So WAW mods were the first real mods I had seen and I got hooked! So yeah, If anyone is making anything (Not likely) for the xbox Ill test it for you on my jtag rather than you wasting an ISO!

Please Note* I will not test something you have "Edited" by this I mean, Taking someones name out of a patch and replacing it with yours or changing a few colour's, If you have added to a menu and changed the design and all, Sure ill test it I may even record it if I think its worth it!

Just PM me or comment on this then we can arrange something! I will also not test every 5 minutes (Unless something isn't working correctly and you can fix it)

Thanks for looking

- J o k e r
You would be surprised. I have a few things im up to when I have free time

X

XRC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Make more if you miss them!

Top Bottom