What's new

Mod Menu Mod menu help

• Thread starter Cdewz
  • Start date
  • Views 3,085
C

Cdewz

Reaction score
So I’m trying to mod on bo2 on pc with the jiggy menu online but force host isn’t working how do I go about finding a lobby

K

Krim

Reaction score
So I’m trying to mod on bo2 on pc with the jiggy menu online but force host isn’t working how do I go about finding a lobby
im trying too mod it in general just too get my prestige and unlock all but cant figure it out. if you can help add me on discord @KriM#6823

B

Biggarantuan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
check your wifi upload speed. typically wont let you host if it is to low

R

Red and blue

Reaction score
:smile:

Last edited:
R

Red and blue

Reaction score
I could help by playing game with you on pc on steam call of duty black ops 2 zombie see if are good host. I could help any one on is website test mod menu and tell them if any good. If I help you test your mod menu can pass me call of duty black ops 2 zombie mod menu but menu has to have stuff that you unlock in real game mode list in menu and remove stuff off the list in menu do not unlock in real game mode but keep the rank up in menu list you can but you need every rank in game mode listed and start at real game start mode one and there mod call mystery box luck need adding to list in menu that I can keep and host my Own mod better luck games but not call mod menu but call better luck and better luck mystery box because patch to server files and I what see what server does and can not ban if your unlocking stuff that game server unlocking and what test server see what does. I got GSC studio work on my pc. that If you write your steam name I add you or send message with steam I help you. Gsc studio as stop working angain

Last edited:
Top Bottom