• Thread starter Umbre314
  • Start date
  • Views 1,220
U

Umbre314

Umbreon 2.0
Reaction score
Sin$
So I have the SSM ascendance mod menu right, I got it all installed correctly, using the cex eboot in the correct game region folder (I am on cex) and have the sprx in the tmp folder. Well the issue is that the actual mod menu layout shows up but none of the actual options do. But if I do selection movements (for lack of better wording) the actual menu in itself is working. So idk if it is something that is just me or happens to other people or if I am doing something wrong but I think it is me because this has also happened on sapphire megamister. Basically I am asking if anyone can help me fix this.

-edit Oh and this is on actual multiplayer (in local for testing, my plan was to get it and make lobbies like super jump ect. I was not going to use it to aimbot everyone up.)

K

Kongocr8z

Reaction score
Sin$
I also installed it and it only worked on private match (by myself) to test it out and yes all the options worked BUT when i went to play on lobbies nothing worked. But then i went to another lobbie and everyone had the 2x speed lmfao but I couldn’t bring up the menu wtf lol

Upvote 0
U

Umbre314

Umbreon 2.0
Reaction score
Sin$
I also installed it and it only worked on private match (by myself) to test it out and yes all the options worked BUT when i went to play on lobbies nothing worked. But then i went to another lobbie and everyone had the 2x speed lmfao but I couldn’t bring up the menu wtf lol
Yea I just switched to jiggy on bo2 and it works fine. I kinda like ghosts more but there are no options so I switched. I am gonna ask for this thread to be locked.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register