What's new

Solved Mod menu for rgh

XBL Zeus

XBL Zeus

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
ok i just need a good mod menu for my rgh not a damn usb mod menu. i want to be able to play online with the menu too, I heard elasticity v1 is the best one out but im not sure if its usb and download is no where to be found. Can someone please provide a menu for me?

Sir Matrix

Sir Matrix

Sing us a song, your the piano man!
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Are you looking for zombies or multiplayer?

Upvote 0
Sir Matrix

Sir Matrix

Sing us a song, your the piano man!
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
It says download link is down, I'll try looking for more tu7 multiplayer menus. 
Oh yeah and I downloaded waw digitally am I still somehow able to get in on my rgh from my hdd?
Yes you can. You'll need to do some converting in order to get access to the files of course. I'll see of I can find a working link tomorrow as I have to be up for work in the morning

Upvote 0
XBL Zeus

XBL Zeus

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes you can. You'll need to do some converting in order to get access to the files of course. I'll see of I can find a working link tomorrow as I have to be up for work in the morning
Ok cool thanks, is there any tutorial for the converting stuff? Cuz I also have many other games downloaded on my hdd digitally from the store.

Upvote 0
N

NikoSlater

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey, I'd like to add to this. I've also been looking for a good way to get a mod menu on my RGH Xbox 360, but have had trouble with actually transferring files to my Xbox 360. Furthermore, I need to find a stealth server that will work for my RGH. Does anyone have any suggestions on where I can find such information? I have looked on YouTube and found that many tutorials seem to be outdated or not trustworthy. Step in the right direction would be extremely helpful. Thank you!

Upvote 0
HYX

HYX

Administrator
Administrator
Lifetime
Hidden Devils
Scaling the Mountain Programmer Odysseus' Summit
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
N NikoSlater I would recommend going to Modded Warfare's Jtag tutorials and he has a video for nearly everything. And as for stealth NiNJA is definitely the way to go.

Upvote 0
XBL Zeus

XBL Zeus

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
YUP ur correct all done now time to mod WAW! TY so much.If u or anyone here finds some cool menus for waw PM ME!!
does r2r menu work on jtag?? I just tried i put the patchmpff and zznine.cfg files on my game and not menu pops up

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register