What's new

[Mod Menu] Custom Prestige, Stats, Classes, Infections, Unlock All + Much More! [OPEN]

• Thread starter TheGameFever
  • Start date
  • Views 5,000
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TheGameFever

Enthusiast
Reaction score
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CALL OF DUTY MODERN WARFARE 3
Current Status: Online

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How to get in:
Post a comment saying legit, then add me on xbox.
( My Gamertag: Hack With Class )

What you can get:
Everything you see in the video.

Here's some proof:

Please be patient while waiting for an invite, but feel free to message me if you would like to ask questions.

Skype / AIM = TheGameFever

E

E STEP95

Reaction score

How to get in:

What you can get:

Here's some proof:

Please be patient while waiting for an invite, but feel free to message me if you would like to ask questions.

Legit gt E STEP95

X

xModzGlore

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Legit
Gt;SownWater072

F

Firehawk007

Reaction score

How to get in:

What you can get:

Here's some proof:

Invite me please
GT ; firehawk007

E

Eamaj

Reaction score
In

How to get in:

What you can get:

Here's some proof:

invite me

I

IF IL A S IH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This dude always in Infected getting 100+ kills.

Never hosting a LEGIT lobby like the video shows.

E

Eamaj

Reaction score
Lige

How to get in:

What you can get:

Here's some proof:

legit gt Eamaj

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom