mod idea?

• Thread starter Bad Man MODD3R
  • Start date
  • Views 309
Bad Man MODD3R

Bad Man MODD3R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
is there anyway you could like make other cars into police cars? Like have police car lights on a infernus or something?? :lol:

LCBradley3k

LCBradley3k

Seasoned Member
Mr. Nice Guy Bright Idea
Reaction score
No because the police lights are part of a 3d model. We cannot open the file yet on pc. It would be very easy though once you had a program but there is no way you can use a data file to put police lights on a car. But I assume you could edit the textures and make it look like a police car considering we now have a .xtd viewer.

Bad Man MODD3R

Bad Man MODD3R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No because the police lights are part of a 3d model. We cannot open the file yet on pc. It would be very easy though once you had a program but there is no way you can use a data file to put police lights on a car. But I assume you could edit the textures and make it look like a police car considering we now have a .xtd viewer.
That would be pretty cool though!! :lol: And how do you edit textures?

LCBradley3k

LCBradley3k

Seasoned Member
Mr. Nice Guy Bright Idea
Reaction score
There is a tutorial on it that Duck made awhile back. You just open up a picture with the program, export it, edit it, and import. It sounds simple but I hear it can be complicated at times. I have not tried it just yet.

X

x Miss Fluffy x

Banned
Reaction score
it true ust go around in lke a sultan with a siern

K

kill1uk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
but only you will see it

Top Bottom