• Thread starter Code of the Sith
  • Start date
  • Views 318
C

Code of the Sith

Destroyer of Worlds
Reaction score
Sin$
Seeing as the game is in a post apocalyptic setting, I had an idea to take some the themes from the Metro games, like entire metro tunnels turned into settlements, and, as there are a few metro tunnels in Fallout 4, maybe add a few settlements in the metros of fallout 4 with their own side quests, characters, etc. 
Just a thought

jack

jack

七転び八起き
Administrator
Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran MotM
Reaction score
Sin$
Keep this in mind for when the Creation Kit is released. Fallout 4 has a tremendous amount of potential for mods, so don't forget about this when the kit rolls around. I've never played anything in the Metro series but I do know what the game looks like, and I think this is a pretty good idea. Tunnel settlements would probably be pretty easy to defend, too.

C

Code of the Sith

Destroyer of Worlds
Reaction score
Sin$
Keep this in mind for when the Creation Kit is released. Fallout 4 has a tremendous amount of potential for mods, so don't forget about this when the kit rolls around. I've never played anything in the Metro series but I do know what the game looks like, and I think this is a pretty good idea. Tunnel settlements would probably be pretty easy to defend, too.
I'm a console player so that's why I'm putting it out there

jack

jack

七転び八起き
Administrator
Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran MotM
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm a console player so that's why I'm putting it out there
Well, Bethesda does have plans to release certain community mods to consoles. I wouldn't mind working around in the Creation Kit and trying to work on something like this. Maybe you'll see something like it on consoles at some point!

Pie

Pie

hotdog
Retired
Beginning of An Odyssey Frame In Gold Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Seeing as the game is in a post apocalyptic setting, I had an idea to take some the themes from the Metro games, like entire metro tunnels turned into settlements, and, as there are a few metro tunnels in Fallout 4, maybe add a few settlements in the metros of fallout 4 with their own side quests, characters, etc. 
Just a thought
Maybe it's an already planned DLC :tongue:

Top Bottom
Login
Register