Solved Mod CD for offline play

hmackenu69

Reaction score
Is there a way to make a modded halo 3 CD that can be booted in a flashed xbox to play with friends? Kinda like halo 2 had when someone put all of the good mods into one disc? I got banned but i would like to enjoy some of the good mods people put together. Is the only way to load these mods is off the HDD?
Can't we edit an image say from an ODST disc with different mods on it?

Maybe im confused alot but any info would be great. Can't wait to enjoy all of your good mods.

Hank

Twis7eD

Banned
Reaction score
I don't know a significant amount about Halo 3 modding, but I do know that this is not currently possible. The kinds of mods that you could do with ISOs on CoD and GoW2 can't be done because of some encryption I believe. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong.

yellosnomonkee

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hmackenu69 said:
Is there a way to make a modded halo 3 CD that can be booted in a flashed xbox to play with friends? Kinda like halo 2 had when someone put all of the good mods into one disc? I got banned but i would like to enjoy some of the good mods people put together. Is the only way to load these mods is off the HDD?
Can't we edit an image say from an ODST disc with different mods on it?

Maybe im confused alot but any info would be great. Can't wait to enjoy all of your good mods.

Hank

i asked the same question the rsa check is in the xbox not the disk sooooo nope.

187Modz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Twis7eD said:
I don't know a significant amount about Halo 3 modding, but I do know that this is not currently possible. The kinds of mods that you could do with ISOs on CoD and GoW2 can't be done because of some encryption I believe. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong.
your right, i have tried

Top Bottom