What's new

Patched Mod cars on Character 1 - Give them to Character 2 - vice versa - MP to MP

• Thread starter wstaylor
  • Start date
  • Views 6,143
wstaylor

wstaylor

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Step 1: Drive any NON-PREMIUM car into LSC using 1st character and modify it - stay inside LSC
Step 2: Go to Online: Swap Character
Step 3: Swap to 2nd character and let the game load
Step 4: Load Gamestore from the pause menu
Step 5: Back out of Gamestore and your 2nd character should be inside LSC with the modified car your 1st character modded.

Note: cannot be a PV or Blacklisted/Premium car.

All credit goes to the recent SP to MP glitch creator.

This is good for storing modded cars to your lower ranking player... if your single player campaign has no upgrades unlocked and you want fully modded cars on your low ranking 2nd character.

Hope this isn't a duplicate post.

Dragonmods

Dragonmods

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Also good alternative for SP / MP for those with no story mode progress or save editor.
Nice find.
I'm guessing, like SP/MP that the vehicle would have no tracker? If so it can also be used to dupe cars for other players.

wstaylor

wstaylor

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This glitch doesn't seem to be consistent... It hasn't worked 100% for me. Not sure what it's missing. Proceed with caution.

wstaylor

wstaylor

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I think you have to go back to SP to restart the glitch. Just like you have to load a game save in between each SP to MP - you also have to load a new online session from SP before you can do the above glitch more than once.

PlayerMick

PlayerMick

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yeah but if you did the SP to MP,,, this glitch is just a backdoor.

Dragonmods

Dragonmods

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Aah! I just noticed that you said 'Cannot be a PV' - that's why it didn't work for me. So it just allows you to upgrade low end cars for 2nd character. I thought this might have been a dupe for friends glitch.

Bottom line then is that this is an alternative to SP/MP for those with no story mode progress.

wstaylor

wstaylor

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Some players might have cash online but have no progress in SP/no Save Editor. So, with this method they can upgrade parts on a non-premium car for their lower ranked 2nd character (who may not have all parts unlocked) using their 1st character.

A new online session is required each time.

Dragonmods

Dragonmods

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I'd also say then that this enables one to fully customise something for a friend, either to keep or to sell.

U

ultraSwifties

Reaction score
Sin$
You can dupe these cars on the second character right? If so that's awesome cuz my main character has no space and my secondary has no upgrades available.

Top Bottom
Login
Register