Mod Avatar Color

Discussion in 'Xbox 360' started by gcnd0001, Jun 13, 2009 with 27 replies and 6,187 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gcnd0001

gcnd0001 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    This too WAS NOT MADE BY ME!
    All Credit goes to xl HazarD lx of Blueshadowz.info. All of the following was taken DIRECTLY from the ORIGINAL POST.

I forget where exactly I saw a post, but the person managed to edit their avatar's skin color. So after about 10 minutes of figuring out each color for the other features (hair, eyes, face paint etc). I decided I'd release a easy to use application. Using it is simple, I will update it so you don't have to do the next part, but that might be a while (rented Prototype lol :]). Anyways, to find out what the offset of the Avatar Data is refer to the Help section of the program. Has a nice little step by step tutorial.

Well with out further I do I present you the Avatar Color Editor.

[​IMG]

Before you use this make a back up, just incase you **** up your profile you will have a working one. The program writes what is in the box, you add some stupid **** to it, and your SoL.

Basically the background color is the color that you will have for your avatar. You can choose any color, but you must hit the Set "Insert Part Here" Color, to choose it.
    This dialog will come up.

[​IMG]

You can choose those colors, or hit the Define Custom Colors. That will show an added part onto it.

[​IMG]

Now you just move the cursor to the selected color you want, and to choose the type of coloring move the pointer shown in the picture above. After you have chosen the color just click OK.

Alternatively you can enter your own color if you already know it.
    ***Don't be stupid and add letters G-Z or add spaces that will just **** it up, and you can say good bye to a working profile***.

After you File>Save. Use the Hash Calculator provided in the download to rehash it. *Big credit to Supermodder117 for it*

I have two versions of it, one for people who sell it color and others who spell it colour. Why I did it? Little details mean a lot. The "Colour" Editor - MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service (Has same features, color is just spelled colour)

Here is an example of what it does. Credit to Turk645 for the picture.
    [​IMG]

FOR PEOPLE WHO STILL CAN'T GET IT TO WORK
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] Reduced: 66% of original size [ 963 x 492 ] - Click to view full image
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Credits
    Whoever found the skin color first, I can't find the site I found it at, but awesome job.
    Turk645 - for the picture
    SotG Caboose - for the research and original modding.

If this helped Donate points :wink:

• Like Like x 6
  2. Xpargas

Xpargas Seasoned Member

Ratings:
    Give Credit to SOTG Caboose, he is the one who found how to do it.

3. SotG Caboose

SotG Caboose Getting There

Ratings:
    yo dawg i herd bout dis somwar nd it r pr3tty cewl. Tell him to give me credit please.

4. OP
    gcnd0001

gcnd0001 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I know. All of that was taken directly from the original post.

5. Xpargas

Xpargas Seasoned Member

Ratings:
    ...you could still add it in.

6. Noupoi

Noupoi Contributor

Ratings:
    Nice app. Does anyone know how GameTuts made the avatar invisible?

7. ITZ ME RY4N

ITZ ME RY4N Enthusiast

Ratings:
  8. poopoo

poopoo Enthusiast

Ratings:
    can you get banned?:? and perm. ban or wat?:?

9. Xpargas

Xpargas Seasoned Member

Ratings:
    Ive heard of one person being banned, i think he said it was for 3 weeks, it was probably because he played 1 vs 100

10. KillaMike999

KillaMike999 Newbie

Ratings:
    i cant get this to work. the avatar doesnt change :frown: the 1st time i did this, it worked, but then on the xbox, i changed the avatar, and now it wont work anymore

11. OP
    gcnd0001

gcnd0001 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I play 1 vs 100 all the time. My guy is green.

12. poopoo

poopoo Enthusiast

Ratings:
    i guess it just depends who sees it?

13. OP
    gcnd0001

gcnd0001 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I changed my guy back to my normal color,

14. poopoo

poopoo Enthusiast

Ratings:
    nice app tho that's awesome:thumbup:

15. Lewie4

Lewie4 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Where do i get the avatar colour offset from?

Edit: Dm i read the full post

16. sparky1570

sparky1570 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    umm it doesnt work for me every time i do try and use it and i folowed your tut step by step and i found my profile no thanks to you so i had a fun time trying to find it any way and i opend up hexworkshop and i searched for that and i copped the offset into calculator on computer and converted it to decimal and i typed it in the offset and i click on load profile the i load my file up and i click on skin color and i change it to blue and i saved it and rehashed it and then i put it back on my hdd and when i tun on my 360 and then it doenst sign me in and when i try to sign into my profile it says that its not there meaning that my profile got deleted and then i had to restore my gamertag and then i tryed one more time today and this time a i made a backup and it did the samething it deleted my profile as soon as i start up my xbox do you have any idea wats going on? maybe i have the wrong file but im pretty sure i dont cus wen i open it up with CONcept i see my gamer picture. heres were i go
    partition 3/content/ E00000091..../FFFFE07D1(used to say "(dashboard)" now it says "(E0000000091...)")/00010000 then drag the file on to desktop and thats what i used is that right? if so or if not what am i doing wrong?

17. Lewie4

Lewie4 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I doesnt work for me. I put it back on my xbox and it is normal :frown:

18. XvXkellettXvX

XvXkellettXvX Enthusiast

Ratings:
    same dosent work for me

19. ThingKiller

ThingKiller Enthusiast

Ratings:
    i tried doing this it worked but it didn't turn into the colors i want i made blue skin and it was normal but i got green hair red eyebrows and red eye shadow and i didn't want any of that! :cursing: any body else get this problem?

EDIT: Never mind i got it

20. TheGlow

TheGlow Newbie

Ratings:
    Just gonna paste what I put into the main avatar area.
    Would have been nice if the prog offered a spot to just put the first offset of color in stead of working backwards to find some whacky # in a see of c1c8f1s to get the program to look for the values I already found.

"Figured id give this a whirl for fun.
    Took a little while but I always seem to be the exception.
    The Dec value you need for the offset, its the same as the offset for the c1 of the first c1c8f1, correct?
    Not the case for me. For me I had to use the first offset AFTER my 3rd c1c8f1 hit...
    I could see that theres 9 color categories and they were separated by FF so I was able to find that section fairly easily, it was the whole working back to find the "first" offset to use for the editing tool. Prolly would have saved 5-10 mins if I just used the tool or checked online for color codes..."