What's new

Solved Mod acc transfer ps3 to ps4?? What mods stick?

• Thread starter Tweakthisglitch
  • Start date
  • Views 537
Tweakthisglitch

Tweakthisglitch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ive serached and serached .

. im new to the hole modding section so my question is what character mods actually stick when transfering a modded ps3 acc to a ps4 ?? Please if anyone could help with that.. im currently running cex 4.75 spoof through ccapi and using total curry rtm tool also another that i forget the name which is similar. .

Arma

Arma

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ive serached and serached .

. im new to the hole modding section so my question is what character mods actually stick when transfering a modded ps3 acc to a ps4 ?? Please if anyone could help with that.. im currently running cex 4.75 spoof through ccapi and using total curry rtm tool also another that i forget the name which is similar. .
I don't know how to Mod, but I believe modded money, modded rank, and everything people sell in there recoveries for ps4 stick's when you mod on ps3 then transfer..

Tweakthisglitch

Tweakthisglitch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah just started modding my self ive resolved the issue i was having with give all weapons .. it doesnt stick .. i can unlock all and purchase. . That will stick ..

Arma

Arma

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah just started modding my self ive resolved the issue i was having with give all weapons .. it doesnt stick .. i can unlock all and purchase. . That will stick ..
I can help, I pmed, you about skype

Top Bottom