What's new

Solved MOC With Hydra Inside

Joe McPlumber

Joe McPlumber

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I reckon maybe i asked this question the wrong way around.

I have a Hydra in my MOC. When i try to shift it to a garage i am told i can't do this becuase the vehicle inside MOC "Can't be stored in the clubhouse".

My MOC storage is not dead, bricked, or anything like that. I don't require a glitch to fix dead spot. If i wanted to do, i could fly Hydra to a empty space in hangar and be rid of it but i don't want to do this.

I can shift aircrafts between garages without trouble. But i know MOC is its own sort of beast different to other sorts of storage so perhaps my question is best put as,,

Does anyone know, definitively, if it is impossible to swap a aircraft that is in MOC with a car from a garage?

I'm persisting with this question because
(A) I don't want to remove my Hydra and if possible, i'd like to move it in and out of MOC at my whim, and,
(B) This error does not only happen with vehicles that shouldn't be in the MOC. It's been a random problem ever since i got the thing, with any given vehicle i try to put into it. So i don't know if the error is specifically because of aircraft, and that is indeed the problem then i want to know if anyone has a workaround.

If the answer to my question is "no" then i am content for my MOC to be permanent Hydra storage. I just want to know if anyone has ever successfully done what i am trying to do.

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok...
I’m not sure that this works 100%
But it can’t hurt to try:smile:
  1. I have a jetpack in my MOC
  2. I get the same message that the vehicle can’t be moved to a clubhouse:frown:
  3. I found that that message doesn’t come up if you are inside your bunker with the car you want in there...
  4. So theoretically if you are in your bunker you can swap without an alert.
  5. I haven’t actually switched vehicles I just happened to notice that whilst messing about:wink:
Hope this works out for someone:smile:

Upvote 0
Joe McPlumber

Joe McPlumber

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
thanks guys much appreciated the feedback

i have tried inside bunker to same error. But i dont have a jetpack in MOC. Is interesting though to know error doesn't happen, sometimes and some place.

can we pls leave this open for today in case someone eles stumble across it and have a solution?

Upvote 0
ECadro

ECadro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
thanks guys much appreciated the feedback

i have tried inside bunker to same error. But i dont have a jetpack in MOC. Is interesting though to know error doesn't happen, sometimes and some place.

can we pls leave this open for today in case someone eles stumble across it and have a solution?
I found a post in a locked thread so I couldn't link it but here it is.

"Regarding putting aircrafts in MOC, Rockstar patched MOC storage in the way that when you drive regular PV to your MOC to swap the aircraft, it gives the error saying "you cannot put the vehicle in MOC to your motorcycle club.. etc etc", so you can't move the aircraft out of the MOC storage."

I got the same message though when I put my Tank in the NC service entrance. Luckily someone pounted it out and I was able to get it out before they patched the method.

I swore I saw something about purchasing a faggio to your MC club house then selling it or something but I can't find the post for the life of me. Then trying the swap with MOC. I maybe hallucinating though.

Edit
Nevermind about the Faggio that was a post about fixing dead slots.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Joe McPlumber

Joe McPlumber

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well that's pretty near to definitive.

Thanks much.

EDIT: idk how to report question answered and the link^ that says "more information" is broken.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
ECadro

ECadro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well that's pretty near to definitive.

Thanks much.
No problem.
One last thought I used a motorcycle to swap my Tank so I could get it of the tank slot Via MC if needed. I'm pretty sure you do the same when swapping planes. My thought is some how the plane/tank is still linked to the motorcycle somehow. Hence the MC message.

Just a thought.

Edit
Try using a motorcycle as the swap vehicle.

Upvote 0
S

schitzotm

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Do you have lots of money for testing? If so, how about converting the moc from pv storage to weaponized vehicle shop and gun shop? That will push the hydra to a special storage option. (Warning this could result in loss of hydra...)
I would simply test this myself if there was a current way to get a hydra in the moc. And for me I bought the hydra as pegasus vehicle so I could simply just store another one from pegasus anyway. (I dont know if they still move to pegasus vehicles now or not this still may be the case for everyone)
You could try that but are you having trouble calling it out or are you just looking to put it in another spot you arent supposed to?

Upvote 0
Karly

Karly

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
same error here
they seem to have patched the method where we would call a car from a 2 car garage/6 car garage ect and then it would let us transfer it out but not anymore i tried 2 and 6
il try the bunker way.

Upvote 0
Karly

Karly

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
No problem.
One last thought I used a motorcycle to swap my Tank so I could get it of the tank slot Via MC if needed. I'm pretty sure you do the same when swapping planes. My thought is some how the plane/tank is still linked to the motorcycle somehow. Hence the MC message.

Just a thought.

Edit
Try using a motorcycle as the swap vehicle.
tried this same error message.

Upvote 0
Joe McPlumber

Joe McPlumber

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If i did this option to put into invisible somewhere storage, what will it maybe accomplish? Are you thinking that maybe it will let us move aircrafts when it is turn back to PV storage? Or am i misunderstanding?

I have no troubles no. Just would be nice to have MOC for other things but if i don't, i'll survive without it. Unless easy GC2F happen then i have a conundrum.

Upvote 0
Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
If i did this option to put into invisible somewhere storage, what will it maybe accomplish? Are you thinking that maybe it will let us move aircrafts when it is turn back to PV storage? Or am i misunderstanding?

I have no troubles no. Just would be nice to have MOC for other things but if i don't, i'll survive without it. Unless easy GC2F happen then i have a conundrum.
It would only make the MOC accessible
I think it would just be a temporary fix:frown:
To be honest I have had a special vehicle in there since we figured out how to do it about a year ago:smile:
I just accepted the fact that I cant dupe or gctf when I comes to the MOC...
As long as I can still use my jetpack in there I will keep it as it is:wink:
I have my second character ready to go at all times:wink:
Plus when you are deluxo rich...
duping is the least of your worries:smile:

Upvote 0
keepironman14

keepironman14

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok not a total solve but i can tell you a current trick. There is a half patched glitch right now, the aircraft/SV to nightclub glitch. If you manage to use it on a 2nd hydra from hanger you'll have it in your nightclub, from there remove the hydra from MOC by taking to your not full hanger, then when you want aorcraft into MOC simply put a car in MOC and drive to the full garage with hydra/aircraft and swap woth the craft you want in MOC. (use the back row by the barriers 2nd from wall for hydra, front for helicopter. Collisions can happen that break aircraft and they will infinitely respawn and cause major chaos for you (easy way out to escape or close game)

Upvote 0
Karly

Karly

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok not a total solve but i can tell you a current trick. There is a half patched glitch right now, the aircraft/SV to nightclub glitch. If you manage to use it on a 2nd hydra from hanger you'll have it in your nightclub, from there remove the hydra from MOC by taking to your not full hanger, then when you want aorcraft into MOC simply put a car in MOC and drive to the full garage with hydra/aircraft and swap woth the craft you want in MOC. (use the back row by the barriers 2nd from wall for hydra, front for helicopter. Collisions can happen that break aircraft and they will infinitely respawn and cause major chaos for you (easy way out to escape or close game)
patched u cant store aircrafts in pv slot anymore.

unless u know a way that works but all wall breaches are fixed so we cant land in default facality anymore.

Upvote 0
keepironman14

keepironman14

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
N
patched u cant store aircrafts in pv slot anymore.

unless u know a way that works but all wall breaches are fixed so we cant land in default facality anymore.
Not facility. Nightclub.

Edit: i went and grabbed the original thread i used.

https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/th...-into-nightclub-from-facility-hangar.1729840/

it has been moved to archive.
cockstar added a death wall all under LSIA BUT if you start the glitch then join a MC/CEO and have the leader start a promotion mission, you won't be killed until the mission ends. (WAIT UNTIL YOU HAVE THE DELUXO) once you have the plate change have host end mission and retire.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Karly

Karly

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
N

Not facility. Nightclub.

Edit: i went and grabbed the original thread i used.

https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/th...-into-nightclub-from-facility-hangar.1729840/

it has been moved to archive.
cockstar added a death wall all under LSIA BUT if you start the glitch then join a MC/CEO and have the leader start a promotion mission, you won't be killed until the mission ends. (WAIT UNTIL YOU HAVE THE DELUXO) once you have the plate change have host end mission and retire.
i tried that... it still killed me

when did you try this with in the last 6 hours ish of opening ur game?

Upvote 0
keepironman14

keepironman14

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
It doesn't like to work if you host the promotion. (Leaving buildings after the aircraft/SV is DROVE out tends to make the gltich fail) you must drive the vehicle you want moved, out of it's storage area. You also must call in the deluxo via phone. The last vehicle you drive out of a building is the one that the game glitches out.
You don't lose the deluxo, the game returns it to storage, errors, spawns a dupe with the ID of the last car you drove out. When you drive into a garage, and swap with (USE A MOTORCYCLE/FAGGIO) the bike becomes the SV and the bike goes to the SV location. (It will show as the bike so you drive out and back in) then call bike via MC spawner and take it to a empty garage slot (so you don't have a dead spot)

Upvote 0
Karly

Karly

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
It doesn't like to work if you host the promotion. (Leaving buildings after the aircraft/SV is DROVE out tends to make the gltich fail) you must drive the vehicle you want moved, out of it's storage area. You also must call in the deluxo via phone. The last vehicle you drive out of a building is the one that the game glitches out.
You don't lose the deluxo, the game returns it to storage, errors, spawns a dupe with the ID of the last car you drove out. When you drive into a garage, and swap with (USE A MOTORCYCLE/FAGGIO) the bike becomes the SV and the bike goes to the SV location. (It will show as the bike so you drive out and back in) then call bike via MC spawner and take it to a empty garage slot (so you don't have a dead spot)
so this works after the job patch for wall breaches?

Upvote 0
keepironman14

keepironman14

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
i tried that... it still killed me

when did you try this with in the last 6 hours ish of opening ur game?
I did it yesterday morning. I don't need to move any aircraft/SVs and only have 2 car floors on my nightclub so aircraft storage is a bit limited (2 per floor otherwise the floor is inaccessible due to breaking and respawning aircraft)

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register