• Thread starter Joe McPlumber
  • Start date
  • Views 305
Joe McPlumber

Joe McPlumber

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is there something i can do when my MOC tells me i can't put a vehicle in because the vehicle already in there "can't be stored in the clubhouse"?

Just now there is a Hydra in there but i am trying to swap in a regular car from a regular garage so the clubhouse isnt involved at all. Pretty sure i have done this in the past. But in any case i also randomly get this error when i'm not doing anything unusual at all.

I think this just only one of the very few errors a MOC can have, and it thinks something is wrong and it doesnt know how to explain. I'd like to understand what it thinks is wrong sometimes.

S

schitzotm

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
There is a thread on the glitch section to fix slots. Pretty sure the hydra is bricking your slot.
Can you call the hydra out and take to a hangar?

Upvote 0
Fogel

Fogel

Call Me Mclovin!
Reaction score
Sin$
Is there something i can do when my MOC tells me i can't put a vehicle in because the vehicle already in there "can't be stored in the clubhouse"?

Just now there is a Hydra in there but i am trying to swap in a regular car from a regular garage so the clubhouse isnt involved at all. Pretty sure i have done this in the past. But in any case i also randomly get this error when i'm not doing anything unusual at all.

I think this just only one of the very few errors a MOC can have, and it thinks something is wrong and it doesnt know how to explain. I'd like to understand what it thinks is wrong sometimes.
https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/th...ehicle-warehouse-moc-hangar-1-44-ps4.1729101/

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register