Mobile Strike Cheats?

• Thread starter AO Ramrod
  • Start date
  • Views 2,347
A

AO Ramrod

Reaction score
Sin$
I know a lot of people aren't a big fan of this game but I was just curious if anyone was aware of any cheats/hacks for it? Tried to search to see if anyone had already posted about it but was unable to find anything. Thanks for any help!!

spookypepper

spookypepper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
its just like game of war so I have my dollars to donuts there is no hack/and or cheat

Aghast

Aghast

Retired
Retired
TotM Stickied Beginning of An Odyssey
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm pretty sure no server based game has hacks on mobile

BuMPER JuMPER

BuMPER JuMPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
There is a way to hack server sided games. You just have to find the weak spot. Look at world war by storm8 it was server sided, but way hacked! It just a matter of finding it!

KAOSxGaming

KAOSxGaming

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I know a lot of people aren't a big fan of this game but I was just curious if anyone was aware of any cheats/hacks for it? Tried to search to see if anyone had already posted about it but was unable to find anything. Thanks for any help!!
(Unrelated to the post) Mobile strike is pretty cool never played GOW or CoC so pretty new at it.

A

AO Ramrod

Reaction score
Sin$
Yea I like MS. I've leveled up about as high as I'm gonna go without spending money. But some guys have literally 10x as much power cause they've spent $2500 on the game. But I've seen some guys level up out of nowhere which leads me to believe there is a way to hack, just not sure how

KAOSxGaming

KAOSxGaming

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yea I like MS. I've leveled up about as high as I'm gonna go without spending money. But some guys have literally 10x as much power cause they've spent $2500 on the game. But I've seen some guys level up out of nowhere which leads me to believe there is a way to hack, just not sure how
Where you at in the game? and yea there is people who have spent a lot lol. All i have spent is $5 and this all i will spend not worth anymore.

A

AO Ramrod

Reaction score
Sin$
I'm HQ20 with 12mil power. Everything costs 10+million resources and takes a week to upgrade now so it's becoming boring at this point. I think the top guy in our state (BENL #76) has around 115mil power. Crazy....

KAOSxGaming

KAOSxGaming

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm HQ20 with 12mil power. Everything costs 10+million resources and takes a week to upgrade now so it's becoming boring at this point. I think the top guy in our state (BENL #76) has around 115mil power. Crazy....
Top guy in the state i am in is 60 mil power the state is newer than #76 so im sure it will grow.

Last edited:
W

Wolf2590

Reaction score
Sin$
I'm HQ1110 with over 20,000⭐ power. Everything costs anywhere from 10,000 to 7B-8B and takes hours to upgrade. Although just 100k of certain troops is over 25M days. That's why they make 500k day speedups lol. I think the top guy in my state (OKHS) is at over 60,000,000,000⭐. Crazy. Apparently in your little jumpy box gift thing you can get instant building upgrade to 1101.

Top Bottom
Login
Register