Not open for further replies.
Giraffez

Giraffez

That's What They All Say
Retired
End of the Year 2017 Experienced Veteran Beginning of An Odyssey
Reaction score
Sin$
Sign-ups for IOS are now live! Sign up here: https://www.epicgames.com/fortnite/mobile

Invite codes have been sent out, check your emails! Fortnite mobile is currently only compatible with: iPhone 6s/SE, iPad Mini 4, iPad Pro, iPad 2017 devices or later. If the phone you selected during your signup was not one of those, then you may not receive your invite code until a later date.

Earlier today, Epic announced that Fortnite will be coming to IOS. You will be able to play Fortnite whenever and wherever you feel the need.
Sign-ups for the invite event on IOS will commence on Monday the 12th of March. Playing on mobile will allow crossplay between PS4, Mac and PC. Announcements will be coming in the following months for a release on Android.

Tweet:

Epic's Article:
Hey Fortnite Community,

Fortnite Battle Royale is coming to mobile devices! On phones and tablets, Fortnite is the same 100-player game you know from PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC, and Mac. Same gameplay, same map, same content, same weekly updates. Starting Monday, you can sign-up for the Invite Event on iOS. Support for Android will be coming in the next few months.

In partnership with our friends at Sony, Fortnite Battle Royale will support Cross Play and Cross Progression between PlayStation 4, PC, Mac, iOS and eventually Android. This means players across devices can squad up with friends and play together.

We believe this is the future of games. The same game on all platforms. Console quality graphics and action. Play when you want, where you want.

SIGN-UP MONDAY TO JOIN THE INVITE LIST
Starting Monday, March 12, sign-up on the Fortnite website for the Invite Event on iOS. Email invites will start rolling out soon thereafter. When you are invited, you will receive an email with a link to download the game from the App Store. If you don’t receive an invite right away, don’t worry. We’ll be adding more players regularly over the coming months. Players who receive invites from Epic will also get friend invite codes to share with others. To participate, you will need an internet connection and iOS 11 on at least an iPhone 6S/SE, iPad Mini 4, iPad Pro, iPad Air 2, iPad 2017 devices.

Stay tuned for more details on Monday. See you on the Battle Bus,

Fortnite Team

Last edited:
NoBeefBoss

NoBeefBoss

Sports Fanatic
Legendary Veteran Grammar Nazi Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't know how I feel about this. I feel like the game on mobile will be nothing like the console or pc version. I feel as if it will be very laggy and hard to play. It reminds me a little bit of what Minecraft did for the iOS.

OMGnanerpus

OMGnanerpus

cyan:wave2:Buying burnt food!
Retired
Lifetime
AzzidReign Jr End of the Year 2012 Legendary Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I love the cross-platform thing, but phones? Really? They're going to get wrecked by everyone on PC.

Extinct

Extinct

絶滅
Super Moderators
Content Team
Bug Finder Frame In Gold Glitcher
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Weird but I guess I wouldn't mind trying it out.

GlitchSquad

GlitchSquad

Experienced Veteran Glitcher Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Kinda cool.. you can hook up your DualShock 4 to your iPhone with ease.. so using your phone as the screen when you're traveling with a train etc. would be possible

Giraffez

Giraffez

That's What They All Say
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Sign-ups for IOS are live! Check the OP for the link.

Fogel

Fogel

Call Me Mclovin!
Reaction score
Sin$
That’s pretty awesome I guess. I love the game but idk how it will be on phones. We will just have to wait and see. Though cross-platform is gonna get everyone on their phones smacked

Giraffez

Giraffez

That's What They All Say
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
No one has access to sign up links yet, so be aware of all the false links going around. Epic have already addressed this in one of their recent tweets.

Giraffez

Giraffez

That's What They All Say
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Invite codes have been sent out, check your emails!

StandbyScissors

StandbyScissors

Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone got a friend invite they’re willing to share?

Coal

Coal

Regional Manager
Grammar Nazi Seasoned Veteran 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
That’s absolutely tragic. Seems like I won’t be getting an email anytime soon lol.
I’m in the same scenario. Signed up immediately after it went live and now I’m scavenging for some friend codes.

Onlineweare

Onlineweare

Inspiration is key
Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
I thankfully got a code in the first batch but I think it might be more to do with what device you have. I signed up around the time I saw the message in game and so did my buddy. I have an iPhone X and got a code right away while he didn't but who knows.

Coal

Coal

Regional Manager
Grammar Nazi Seasoned Veteran 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
I thankfully got a code in the first batch but I think it might be more to do with what device you have. I signed up around the time I saw the message in game and so did my buddy. I have an iPhone X and got a code right away while he didn't but who knows.
That’s definitely possible seems like a lot of people on the X got codes. I signed up with my 6s and I’m still waiting. I tried signing up on a second account saying I have an X so maybe that’ll work.

Side note: Let me know if you end up with any extra friend codes.

Cali

Cali

Retired
Retired
Legendary Veteran Fabled Veteran Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Never got the code yet, I also have the iPhone X so I’m not sure if it depends on the model. I thankfully got a friend code so I’m not sure if I’ll end up getting mine but if I do I’ll definitely let you guys know.

PSN_omega_9008

PSN_omega_9008

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have 3 codes willing to share 1 whoever wants it

______

______

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I don’t like the idea of playing on mobile really though I’ll try it with a controller that may be pretty good?

I have an iPhone 7 yet had no reply as of yet.
Mainly want a code because I believe it would be an efficient way to gather points for skill tree in Save the world without having to leave my PlayStation on

To anyone that has it already is everything accessible in STW?

Giraffez

Giraffez

That's What They All Say
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I haven’t tried STW, but the mobile controls for Battle Royale definitely aren’t ideal and take a fair bit of time getting used to, so using a controller will probably give you a massive advantage. Codes have been going out slowly, so you should receive yours eventually, I only received mine yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register