debt barriers 
and you have already posted this im sure of it

F

frube94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
debt barriers

I know right? it's ****ing hilarious.

Anyway, on a minor related note I have many problems with this video.

1:You claim the "Debt" barriers will f*** you in the face if you go in the wrong area, Yet you show the video from what appears to be another players POV, Not the Host. This may cause problems as some people might not be able to understand you, hear you or simply are unable to complete this glitch.

2: You mention that you can do this on Solo, it appears possible, but highly improbable. [Quote (0:46): You're going to want to get the other guy to keep reviving him when he hits the "debt" barrier] As far as I am aware when a player hits the Death barrier, They are instantly killed and must wait until the next round to Respawn. Because of this problem this may make the glitch impossible on solo.

3: Too time consuming. but that's just me.

4: Repost of your other exactly similar video.
(http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/thr...hes-outside-fencing-at-wardens-office.932963/) - June 05 2013

More will come along when I find more problems.

I

iSmallTV

Enthusiast
Reaction score
if a player hitss a death barrier then you can be revived to avoid it (INSTANTLY) if you knew that -_-

F

frube94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
if a player hitss a death barrier then you can be revived to avoid it (INSTANTLY) if you knew that -_-

Please, I beg you to read what you just wrote!
The clue is in the name! "Death Barrier", When a player hits an area of the map that is supposed to be non accessible, A Death Barrier reacts, instantly KILLING the player! If it only downed you it could be called a "Down barrier" or "Downing barrier" or for those who like disability jokes, A "Downy Barrier".

Please just read the quote and think "Why is a death barrier called a death barrier"?

I

iSmallTV

Enthusiast
Reaction score
if you instanly are there to revive him it wont kill him. theres a couple of secs before he gets instantly killed smartass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom