Not open for further replies.
FlamingRabbit

FlamingRabbit

'08er
Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
UPDATE: This morning I put it in and out of airplane again and it worked. I received the hundreds (and I'm not exaggerating) of MMS I didn't receive yesterday and I can receive new ones as well. I guess my phone just wanted to take a day off?

I've been using group chat a lot recently on my iPhone 5, but randomly in the middle of today, I stopped receiving any MMS. I can still send MMS, but not receive any from anybody. I can still receive any attachments in iMessage, any iMessage and any SMS, but no MMS. I reset my network settings, deleted all of my texts and attachments, rebooted my phone, put it in safe mode, and still no luck. It is jailbroken, but I have been for years and this has never happened before. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you!

iOS: 7.1.2

Operating System
  1. iOS
Last edited:
Dini

Dini

merged
Retired
Scaling the Mountain CotM Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
I've been using group chat a lot recently on my iPhone 5, but randomly in the middle of today, I stopped receiving any MMS. I can still send MMS, but not receive any from anybody. I can still receive any attachments in iMessage, any iMessage and any SMS, but no MMS. I reset my network settings, deleted all of my texts and attachments, rebooted my phone, put it in safe mode, and still no luck. It is jailbroken, but I have been for years and this has never happened before. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you!

iOS: 7.1.2
Have you tried turning off iMessages and turning it back on? That usually fixes it for me.

FlamingRabbit

FlamingRabbit

'08er
Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
congrats the unstable jailbreak is catching up
Maybe it is that, I guess I'll find out soon enough… also, I just randomly received a random chunk of group messages that were sent yesterday this morning. This makes me think this is AT&T's fault.

UPDATE: This morning I put it in and out of airplane again and it worked. I received the hundreds (and I'm not exaggerating) of MMS I didn't receive yesterday and I can receive new ones as well. I guess my phone just wanted to take a day off?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register