• Thread starter Max2dapower
  • Start date
  • Views 569
M

Max2dapower

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi

Im a level 50 in MLG and i want as much XP as i can in the playlist. I was just wondering if anyone has circle boosted in this and is anyone else willing.

After 4 games of quitting out the other account does not go down, just loses exp.

Anyone up for it let me know :biggrin:

Also if your game for this or know anyone who is, there can be a financial incentive :biggrin:

T

Thug

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i will do it and so will my friend.
were both 50s in mlg : iiilucasiii and pentacontafobia

J

JaSoN iZz MLG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Add me on Jason izz MLG......Im a 45 in MLG wanna get my 50, if you can get my 50 ill give you a one moth because I have an extra now, yesterday I had none, now I have 3 :smile: somone bought my account lol, but yeah if you can get me a 50, Ill give you a 1 month.

M

Max2dapower

Reaction score
Sin$
Ok including myself we have 4 players.

We can do this as a team of 3. Myself and 2 other 50s will be 1 team. We need a quitter team now. Some one who is high enough to get matched with us 50s. An example of this will be someone who is a 42 and the other 2 can be any level since they will be able to be matched up anyways.

Who ever will quit out of 150 games for me i will give 35$ to or the equivilant in or 3 months.

I will add the 2 50s when i get my xbox bak tomoz :biggrin:

Q

QuiKdRaW

Reaction score
Sin$
I'm a 50 in MLG as well and would love to get some more EXP on it. I can hook someone up with 1600 MS Points if I can get in on the winning team. My GT is:

KoM QuiKdRaW

M

Max2dapower

Reaction score
Sin$
Ok more people the better. I will add you tomoz. Im hoping to start tomoz.

I just need a person to be the losing team. Remember we will need someone to bridge our team together over and over, or search in the bottom language using the language trick.

Ok i am adding

KoM QuiKdRaW
iiilucasiii
pentacontafobia

Message me about circle boosting in MLG if anyone else wants to

J

JaSoN iZz MLG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yo I can pay a 3month and I also have a 1 month to whoever whats it if I can be on the winning time

Top Bottom
Login
Register