• Thread starter YourUserNameHere
  • Start date
  • Views 3,486
Y

YourUserNameHere

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I've only done this with x box 1 but I am sure it will probably work on PS4 and PC as well. I did this by mistake and took me a few times to actually repeat. Please forgive me if this already done/posted or something that isn't new, if so, please delete. Thanks

1.) Go on your yacht

2.) Put your robe on -- which is located under >> Tops >> Lounge-wear in your closet.

3.) Go to Start >> Online>> Find New Session

4.) Once you load in you will either be in the shower or rolling out of bed. From here you will need to go to your closet>> Special T-Shirts and pick a shirt you want to mix with your robe.

Tip: Once you put the shirt on that you want to mix in with the robe DON'T back out of the menu. Just proceed to doing step 5

5.)From here you will need to make GTA 5 idle you out of the session. The easiest way on X-Box 1 is to go to your friends and go to the screen where you can send them a message and sit at this screen for about 2-3 minutes. For some reason GTA idles you out and you will load back in.

6.) Once you load back into a session you will see that the shirt is mixed in with your robe.

--Once you have it on you can change sessions and it will still be on.

--Unfortunately once you try to save this--it will disappear. I'm not sure if this will work with any other clothing items as I haven't it. If I figure out how to save or anything new I will update the post.

End Result:

dh5zrm.jpg

2ym9kw8.jpg

Last edited:
U

UsernameTaken

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
I've only done this with x box 1 but I am sure it will probably work on PS4 and PC as well. I did this by mistake and took me a few times to actually repeat. Please forgive me if this already done/posted or something that isn't new, if so, please delete. Thanks

1.) Go on your yacht

2.) Put your robe on -- which is located under >> Tops >> Lounge-wear in your closet.

3.) Go to Start >> Online>> Find New Session

4.) Once you load in you will either be in the shower or rolling out of bed. From here you will need to go to your closet>> Special T-Shirts and pick a shirt you want to mix with your robe.

Tip: Once you put the shirt on that you want to mix in with the robe DON'T back out of the menu. Just proceed to doing step 5

5.)From here you will need to make GTA 5 idle you out of the session. The easiest way on X-Box 1 is to go to your friends and go to the screen where you can send them a message and sit at this screen for about 2-3 minutes. For some reason GTA idles you out and you will load back in.

6.) Once you load back into a session you will see that the shirt is mixed in with your robe.

--Once you have it on you can change sessions and it will still be on.

--Unfortunately once you try to save this--it will disappear. I'm not sure if this will work with any other clothing items as I haven't it. If I figure out how to save or anything new I will update the post.

End Result:

Screenshot-Original.png

Screenshot-Original.png
It will work with everything except utility vests. By doing this you'll be able to transfer logos to different T shirts and change the colour. Logos stick on T Shirts and the 4 plane coloured sweaters.

halxte

halxte

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Has anyone elses modded outfits disappeared? All of mine did and Im livid.

Y

YourUserNameHere

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Has anyone elses modded outfits disappeared? All of mine did and Im livid.
Yes, all of mines disappears once I transferred my account ( a few days ago) to xb1 ..i wasn't a happy camper when I found out LOL :rolleyes:

dab

dab

<o/
End of the Year 2018 End of the Year 2017 Contest Sponsor
Reaction score
Sin$
Damn this sound great except for the can't save part. There are a lot of combos like this. Personally the one I want to save the most is the high flyer parachute. Maybe one day someone will figure out how to save these outfits. I hope it's me:biggrin:

SomeKindOfWizard

SomeKindOfWizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I found this the other day but couldn't figure out how to get it to stick. I had also found another one with some of the robes and tops where you could wear a jacket over it or something to that effect. When I get home I'll be trying that and idling out to see if it sticks too. If you had the issue I did where when you back out the menu, the item would disappear (not the robe) then idling out would work the same for the jacket one I found. Thanks OP! 
Oh I see you can't save it though. Damn

halxte

halxte

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Heres a video tutorial if you're somehow having trouble (I credited the founder).

Y

YourUserNameHere

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Heres a video tutorial if you're somehow having trouble (I credited the founder).

Thanks for taking the time to create a video tutorial (and giving credit) for this. Much appreciation. :thumbsup::smile:

DaveTheBritish

DaveTheBritish

Reaction score
Sin$
I was doing this glitch in my apartment tonight. I skipped steps 1 & 3. Just went to my closet, put on one of the four sweaters that will save the logo, then put on the shirt logo I wanted to copy. Session time out, then load back in and it's on the sweater.

On PC if you tab out (only in full screen) you will time out in 2m30s.

Top Bottom
Login
Register