• Thread starter cashjr
  • Start date
  • Views 648
cashjr

cashjr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I went to edit Doctors Orders in raw tab (active mission #18) to replay the mission...I unchecked "heardkickoff"...placed "0" in boxes that are ""ObjectiveProgress" and "SubObjectiveSetIndexes"...in status pull dowm menuI tried "not started" and also tried "failed"...neither worked.
When I restart...Tanis has the yellow exclamation above her heard, I click on mission to accept, but it does not activate...does anyone eles know what I can do or is it "nerfed"????

DOMIN8

DOMIN8

Content Green and Yellow
Content Team
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Scaling the Mountain Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm not 100% sure in this so keep a backup of your current save but, I think you can just delete the whole MissionData thing for Doctors Orders.

Upvote 0
cashjr

cashjr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I read that in your post in April...that is my last resort..."red X right?"...thanks.

Upvote 0
cashjr

cashjr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok Domin8 I got it to work...you have to do everything I did above, except you change the status in the pull down menu to "Active" which changes the active mission to 85...everything else stays as above...once you resart the game Tanis is giving instructions and the status of the mission is on the top right if the screen...no need to see her, just go to WEP and start playing...thanks again.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register