What's new

Solved Missing Thread?Save Wizard Help

• Thread starter CarcerCity
  • Start date
  • Views 828
C

CarcerCity

Reaction score
A few days ago or about a week ago a thread in glitches section that was on here showing an alternative method to transfer outfits online without killing the bird.

The post had a link to a save wizard file as well as 3 or 4 videos showing outfit transferring and other things.My question is where did the thread go?Does anyone have a link to it or was it deleted?

Hello it has come to my attention recently on how to make ped editor outfits to bring to story mode.

There was a recently uploaded and then deleted thread on here that was regarding "transferring SAVE WIZARD DM outfits online without the killing of the bird method".It had 4 videos and a save wizard game save which i think i did manage to save a copy of it.IMO it maybe got removed due to it showing how to get ped edited outfits online.At the time i didnt clue in it was showing the ped editor method since the title was misleading.Maybe im wrong and i am just blind to where the thread is but im almost certain it showed the method.

The video im refereeing to the outfit is all white with racing logos im pretty sure.The outfit is over franklins slot just like ped editor.It was just here a week ago,it was a thread similar to shiftteam but it was covering outfits.

Might have been this?
https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/th...n-story-mode-save-wizard-modded-save.1776474/

If anyone has the link for it i would be appreciated,but i think it is gone.Any light shed on this from mods would be helpful since they would know,Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
I

icecream420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A few days ago or about a week ago a thread in glitches section that was on here showing an alternative method to transfer outfits online without killing the bird.

The post had a link to a save wizard file as well as 3 or 4 videos showing outfit transferring and other things.My question is where did the thread go?Does anyone have a link to it or was it deleted?

Hello it has come to my attention recently on how to make ped editor outfits to bring to story mode.

There was a recently uploaded and then deleted thread on here that was regarding "transferring SAVE WIZARD DM outfits online without the killing of the bird method".It had 4 videos and a save wizard game save which i think i did manage to save a copy of it.IMO it maybe got removed due to it showing how to get ped edited outfits online.At the time i didnt clue in it was showing the ped editor method since the title was misleading.Maybe im wrong and i am just blind to where the thread is but im almost certain it showed the method.

The video im refereeing to the outfit is all white with racing logos im pretty sure.The outfit is over franklins slot just like ped editor.It was just here a week ago,it was a thread similar to shiftteam but it was covering outfits.

Might have been this?
https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/th...n-story-mode-save-wizard-modded-save.1776474/

If anyone has the link for it i would be appreciated,but i think it is gone.Any light shed on this from mods would be helpful since they would know,Thank you.
To much info in it related to another glitch so it was deleted.

J

jimmy knewtron

Reaction score
could you send the save to me?

Top Bottom