• Thread starter Premium 308
  • Start date
  • Views 5,651
Premium 308

Premium 308

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Today I'm playing gta 5 and moved 10 motorcycles from my CEO garage to my MC clubhouse. But during me moving them around I noticed that the blue circle was missing. so I finished moving the motorcycles and check every garage I had and they all are missing. I've closed the app twice now and restarted my PS4. Has anyone ran into this issue or know what's the problem??
Much appreciated

xXxKillaxXx

xXxKillaxXx

Your mom's side dude
Hardened Veteran Experienced Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Today I'm playing gta 5 and moved 10 motorcycles from my CEO garage to my MC clubhouse. But during me moving them around I noticed that the blue circle was missing. so I finished moving the motorcycles and check every garage I had and they all are missing. I've closed the app twice now and restarted my PS4. Has anyone ran into this issue or know what's the problem??
Much appreciated
That is how Rockstar hot fixed the new dupe glitch. The blue management circle will be back when they get an actual fix to the problem.

Upvote 0
S

Spiritwalker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Much appreciated
Yes, Rockstar have removed it from garages as a temporary fix to stop a car duplication glitch that was released yesterday.

Upvote 0
Premium 308

Premium 308

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Wtf my garages look like **** and I can't fix it cuz of a hot fix that's bulls***

Upvote 0
xXxKillaxXx

xXxKillaxXx

Your mom's side dude
Hardened Veteran Experienced Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah, just like when the bikes disappeared from the rack or as we found out they were invisible for a few months due to the MC motorcycle dupe glitch patch.

It sucks but it will eventually be sorted out.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register