Mirror's Edge

Discussion in 'Xbox 360' started by JoeMal, Nov 12, 2008 with 9 replies and 377 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JoeMal

JoeMal Retired Retired

Ratings:
    Those who have played this game, what do you think?

I will have my copy ready later...some of the previews look interesting I'm anxious to see how long I can stay entertained with a game like this...

Discuss

2. Holy Ownage

Holy Ownage Getting There

Ratings:
    2 words, ****ing Epic.
    Definitely going to get.

3. .Perfection

.Perfection Enthusiast

Ratings:
    the rip i got was real bad... disk was unreadable as you climb into the vent right at the start :frown:
    good from what iv played though

4. Holy Ownage

Ratings:
  5. OP
    JoeMal

JoeMal Retired Retired

Ratings:
    Alright, after completing the first 3 levels I can say the game is pretty neat....unique that's for sure

6. PARTY KRASHER

PARTY KRASHER Getting There

Ratings:
    just beat it today and I got to say that its was really good but a little short, it was only nine missions long and the prologue. It had some clever ways to get around that kept you thinking! The only thing a hated was that most of the cutscenes were animated cartoons, that was petty lame to me. but all in all I give it an 8/10 that pretty good considering that im really picky at games.

7. OP
    JoeMal

JoeMal Retired Retired

Ratings:
    Yeah I'm at level 7 now...I'll probably beat the rest sometime today. It is really short, but as you mentioned, there are some parts that are very challenging and make you think

8. PAC ATAK

PAC ATAK Enthusiast

Ratings:
    havent had a chance to play it yet...looks good and only 9 missions?! that is fairly short...but i havent seen any other game like it...also one question. i saw in a trailer, can you use weapons? i know the point of the game is not to use weapons but can you us them? it would be pretty cool if you can jump off and building and blow some guy away while falling ha ha.

9. Holy Ownage

Ratings:
    Hopefully some sort of expansion then.

10. Alexi

Alexi Contributor

Ratings:
    I'm going to to get it after school. Too bad I have to use a sucky school computer to get on the internet. I hope we can get more missions from DLC later on though. 9 missions is really too short.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.