• Views 499
Monopolyman

Monopolyman

PC Gamer and Tech Enthusiast
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Tutorial Creator Jokester
Reaction score
Sin$
Recently Amazon (Germany) made a listing for Mirrors Edge 2, a long waited sequel. Unfortunately. we cannot get our hopes too high because EA said
“We appreciate fan enthusiasm for Mirror’s Edge, especially fans throughout the retail channel. This is not official EA material. We have nothing to announce at this time.”

None of the less, I doubt Amazon would post a random game and hopefully EA is actually working on a Mirror's Edge 2. If they are I'm sure we could see it at E3 and have it featured on the Xbox One (Considering EA's partnership with Xbox One)

It was only listed for Xbox 360 as far as I am aware, but the box art suggests otherwise (Xbox One?)

Personally, I hope this is true because I absolutely loved Mirrors Edge, for a couple of reasons. A) The gameplay was very unique B) It was (and still practically is) the only free running game C) The graphics were ahead of it's time imo (Environment wise)

Source: http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/05/23/mirrors-edge-2-listing-appears-on-amazon-germany

Monopolyman

Monopolyman

PC Gamer and Tech Enthusiast
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Tutorial Creator Jokester
Reaction score
Sin$
I pray ME2 is shown at E3
I know right. I just hope it isn't a xOne exclusive, but I think it's only EA sports that has the partnership (or whatever you want to call it) with Microsoft

Keysnsamples

Keysnsamples

Stuff n Thangs
Retired
Fabled Veteran Greeter Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
This can't be true. It would mean EA is doing something right.

Top Bottom
Login
Register