Mirage/Halo 3 film editor Errors

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Mod Help' started by VvIVIatthewvV, Jun 26, 2009 with 7 replies and 1,043 views.

1. VvIVIatthewvV

VvIVIatthewvV Newbie

Ratings:
    Hey, i'm brand new to modding (i just got my transfer cable today). So, i've pre-downloaded all the software etc. i've found the film i want to edit so i open up Mirage V.95 Beta, but when i try to open the file (it's called slayer and then a bunch of numbers and letters) i get an error message saying;

Unhandled exception has occured in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click Quit, the application will close immediatly.

Unable to read beyond the end of stream
    and when i try to open the file on halo 3 film editor (toybox) i get the exact same error message.

can someone help me?
    Is it because i'm using Xport 360? because in all the video tutorials i've seen they have used Xplorer 360 and the have right clicked on the file and clicked copy to desktop but i have just been dragging and dropping the file from Xport to my desktop, could this be the problem?
    (BTW: I have a 60GB HDD)

Thanks for your help.

2. Eaton

Eaton Contributor

Ratings:
  3. mojobojo

mojobojo Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Dont use halo 3 toybox it has alot of applications out of date. Also make sure you are opening a film and not a film clip.

4. OP
    VvIVIatthewvV

VvIVIatthewvV Newbie

Ratings:
    I tried vanity but i'm still getting the same message.
    could someone please give me an example of what a film should be called (Slayer,clip or usermap.:biggrin:)

5. mojobojo

mojobojo Enthusiast

Ratings:
    It sould be called "film" with a Hexadecimal Number after it

• Like Like x 1
  6. jrob922

jrob922 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Make sure its a film and not a film clip

• Like Like x 1
  7. OP
    VvIVIatthewvV

VvIVIatthewvV Newbie

Ratings:
    ok thanks guys how long should the film be? because i downloaded a modded film and it said that the file was currupted

8. mojobojo

mojobojo Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Did you rehash and resign with your profile ID and Device ID and Unbanned Keyvault?