• Thread starter inT1Mid8R
  • Start date
  • Views 350
I

inT1Mid8R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys just thought i'd post these. Same video different editing software. Don't flame, all the recording was done in one night. Just wanted to get used to the editing. Constructive critiscm welcome. Sorry about the quality. Just got a cap card and looking for tips. Thanks. :biggrin:

btw the almost finished montage is further down the page.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYhlId9e1-w"]YouTube - inT1Mid8R Minitage[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r15gyspY15U"]YouTube - inT1Mid8R Minitage[/ame]

Novaa

Novaa

Seasoned Member
Experienced Veteran Hardened Veteran Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
inT1Mid8R said:
Hey guys just thought i'd post these. Same video different editing software. Don't flame, all the recording was done in one night. Just wanted to get used to the editing. Constructive critiscm welcome. Sorry about the quality. Just got a cap card and looking for tips. Thanks. :biggrin:

YouTube - inT1Mid8R Minitage

YouTube - inT1Mid8R Minitage
CoD4? This is MW2 :wink:

PrfctionIsFlawd

PrfctionIsFlawd

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah, this is MW2 section. But other than that, are these your first montages? Cause if so, they are pretty good for your first time. Is the music dub step?

I

inT1Mid8R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
v SuperNova x said:
CoD4? This is MW2 :wink:

Damn thats the best critiscm yet! HAHA. Hmmm. If i put it in the COD 4 section no one will watch it until next year. :frown:. Damn Mw2 being a fail!

Novaa

Novaa

Seasoned Member
Experienced Veteran Hardened Veteran Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
inT1Mid8R said:
Damn thats the best critiscm yet! HAHA. Hmmm. If i put it in the COD 4 section no one will watch it until next year. :frown:. Damn Mw2 being a fail!
Was only joking buddy :wink: but yeah, good videos.. keep it up :smile:

I

inT1Mid8R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
PrfctionIsFlawd said:
Yeah, this is MW2 section. But other than that, are these your first montages? Cause if so, they are pretty good for your first time. Is the music dub step?

Yes its my first ever. Thanks tho. :smile:

v SuperNova x said:
Was only joking buddy :wink: but yeah, good videos.. keep it up :smile:

Oh Haha :biggrin:. Thanks.

Ok so i know the quality isn't anything special but can some give input on which is better please?

Just need to fix render settings.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtwncsP5pxU]YouTube - CoD4 montage maybe?[/ame]

E

Emphasis

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Same videos with different effects?

The transitions are kind of annoying being the exact same. Try putting some in that go with the music, like fades, or zoom, blurs etc.

People also like videos where events in the video match the audio.

I

inT1Mid8R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Emphasis said:
Same videos with different effects?

The transitions are kind of annoying being the exact same. Try putting some in that go with the music, like fades, or zoom, blurs etc.

People also like videos where events in the video match the audio.

Yea the first two are just differnet effects. One rendered throught pinnacle and the other one sony vegas.

IRShifty said:
What editing software are you using?

The newest video is Sony Vegas.

IceCreamKohn

IceCreamKohn

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
What cap card? What program used to record? And Cod4 sucks compared to MW2 (Personal Opinion)

I

inT1Mid8R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
IceCreamKohn said:
What cap card? What program used to record? And Cod4 sucks compared to MW2 (Personal Opinion)

Haha. I love cod4. Plus i had to take a break from Mw2, all the care package glitching went a little over board. I have a dazzle with pinnacle studio 12

TozeR said:
Long single kill hard scope clips ruin a montage, its a decent start though.

Will keep that in mind. Thanks. :smile:

Top Bottom
Login
Register