• Start date
  • Views 183
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DishonrableReko

Reaction score
About US

-Minimal Clan was established based on a previous failed attempt from a former clan that was run horribly wrong. We basically left with a core amount of members and made our own clan [MIN]. We are based around the logic we play the game for what it's meant FUN. We limit our cares, we limit our structure, we play this game for what its worth. We keep it Minimal as the clan name is called. We do compete in Clan Wars, and will be competing in Diamond Division soon. We are 4-0 in Clan Wars Plat Division, and will be moving to Diamond as soon as we recruit a few more members, that are active. We have a 1.1 Clan K/D and a 1.0 Clan WIN ratio, but its not Required to join. We have FUN, we have members of all skill based, from 2.0 KD/s to .30 KD/s we are all about FUN.

Be active, all we really ask for. We know you have a life outside of game but we need active people to completely enjoy the game to have lobbies up all the time for players. There is no real application process

IF INTERESTED PLEASE PM XBL ~

Will not reply here.

DISHONRABLEREKO

CHAOSROSE90

D

DishonrableReko

Reaction score
Welcome New members - Still looking for more people ! PM Dishonrablereko Thanks~

T

traviscentral

Reaction score
Hey may I join my xbox is traviscentrai it's a i at the end thanks

D

DishonrableReko

Reaction score
you have an invite. Still looking for more members ~PM Dishonrablereko

T

traviscentral

Reaction score
Why kick me I was doing clan wars Saturday