What's new

Tools [Mini-Release] SP Model Swapper

DeweySalt

DeweySalt

Developer & Gamer
Reaction score
Sin$
Is it optimized for WinXP? 

4.5 is not available on current operating system, it says. The highest my XP goes is 3.5.

No, it's not optimized for XP, nor do I ever plan to do so since it's a pretty old OS.

F

FattedGiraffe

Grand Theft Auto V
Reaction score
Sin$
No, it's not optimized for XP, nor do I ever plan to do so since it's a pretty old OS.
I was really wanting to use this program. Dang-it. You should edit post anyway just to notify people for Windows Vista and UP

Paul_Scottt

Paul_Scottt

Reaction score
Sin$
and how would one use this on a JB ps3 or RGH Xbox seeing as you need to go online then switch back?

Adatiel

Adatiel

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Go away. I can bring up many points on how stupid your post is, but I'll just report it.

it connects to that programs server..... my Norton security even scanned it as a malicious virus.
45a21b5b1d18ab7f661e223123ce329b.png

Is that my program? lol no.

DeweySalt

DeweySalt

Developer & Gamer
Reaction score
Sin$
it connects to that programs server..... my Norton security even scanned it as a malicious virus.

Well there's your second mistake, Norton likes to throw a lot of false positives. Unless you have a scan from virustotal saying my program directly is malware, don't throw a huge accusation.

I'll give you some quick points:

1.) Not sure where you got that random site from, but I can assure you it has nothing to do with my program.

2.) That site returned as a clean scan, right?

3.) Just because some random program uses the same site doesn't mean it's related to the site or my program. So as stated before, don't throw an accusation you can't support.

Either way, use it if you want, doesn't make a difference to me. Although I don't appreciate you saying it's a virus.

Last edited:
Paul_Scottt

Paul_Scottt

Reaction score
Sin$
everytime i load GTA v on ps3 i get
"the most recent save game appears to be damaged"

Onlineweare

Onlineweare

Inspiration is key
Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
I was really wanting to use this program. Dang-it. You should edit post anyway just to notify people for Windows Vista and UP
Windows XP isn't supported for updates by Microsoft, so why should he?
Well there's your second mistake, Norton likes to throw a lot of false positives. Unless you have a scan from virustotal saying my program directly is malware, don't throw a huge accusation.

I'll give you some quick points:

1.) Not sure where you got that random site from, but I can assure you it has nothing to do with my program.

2.) That site returned as a clean scan, right?

3.) Just because some random program uses the same site doesn't mean it's related to the site or my program. So as stated before, don't throw an accusation you can't support.

Either way, use it if you want, doesn't make a difference to me. Although I don't appreciate you saying it's a virus.
Virus free.
e74d58e71b5c16434571cd5f6227deb6.png

DeweySalt

DeweySalt

Developer & Gamer
Reaction score
Sin$
everytime i load GTA v on ps3 i get
"the most recent save game appears to be damaged"

Make sure you selected your current character in the save editor after replacing the PSIN block and before saving. If you did that then something else must've caused the corruption.

Paul_Scottt

Paul_Scottt

Reaction score
Sin$
Make sure you selected your current character in the save editor after replacing the PSIN block and before saving. If you did that then something else must've caused the corruption.

done this near the start, only have franklin. does the GTAV save editor fix the save after editing? cause i had to resign with horizon after editing x360 save.

DeweySalt

DeweySalt

Developer & Gamer
Reaction score
Sin$
done this near the start, only have franklin. does the GTAV save editor fix the save after editing? cause i had to resign with horizon after editing x360 save.

You'd need to ask XB36Hazard or someone that uses the save editor on Xbox about that.

Chronium

Chronium

Ɓє уσυяѕєƖf; єνєяуσηє єƖѕє ιѕ αƖяєαɗу тαкєη
Reaction score
Sin$
I made this simple tool as a replacement to HxD for this tutorial. Full credit goes to MrMarco1003 for the find.

d2326058249478903a987d8037bc0984.png
[Click here to view this link]
Virus Scan

WARNING: Make sure you select a character in the save editor before saving or else it will load indefinitely.
This makes it alot easier, thank you my friend. I thank you both for bringing something good to the people who don't have a Modded Console. Thanks my man.

Chronium

Chronium

Ɓє уσυяѕєƖf; єνєяуσηє єƖѕє ιѕ αƖяєαɗу тαкєη
Reaction score
Sin$
Doesn't work... I did everything but the swapper didn't change Franklin.

Top Bottom
Login
Register