• Start date
  • Views 1,902
X Inserrextion X

X Inserrextion X

Getting There
Glitcher Modder Programmer
Reaction score
Sin$
This is NOT a loader with mods inside it. It is simply a Modscript enabler, it enables your mods so you have the choice to have your mods off or on. I released this so people who use XMC as a base like i do can simply reset there mods if it bugs. Thanks !

Here is a modscript loader that i asked Motions to make for me. The point of this is so you dont have to have any mods on at all unless the modscript is enabled. I asked Motions to make this for people using XMC as there modscript base as the menu can bug out when selecting all player options.

How to use:

1. Start the game then press LB + Y
  2. This will then open a one slot loader which will have "Load up Mods: On/Off"
  3. When you turn On leave the loader then open your mods as normal
  4. Everything will work as it did before
I used this so if the XMC menu freezes open the loader again turn your mods off then back on, then it will reset your mods. I chosen the controls to be LB + Y as no menus use these controls to open as far as i know.

How to add to script_network:

1. Rename the sco to modscript.sco
  2. Rename your old modscript.sco to modmenu.sco
  3. Start game then use as listed above.
I decided to release this as i thought its a good idea if you wanted to disable your mods and play with them off in game as sometime God Mode is enabled as soon as you join games. I also liked this idea as if your menus bug you can restart them without leaving the game. It also helps you not having to have a full loader so you can use your evades as base or XMC.

All credit goes to Motions97 for this release he made the sco for me and helped me alot. It was only my idea and design that contributed but all credits should go to motions as he made and compilied. If you dont like the release dont comment or flame as am not interested in any insults or flaming and it wont even bother me what you say negative.

Credits in order:

Motion97 - Creator
X Inserrextion X - For idea and design

Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/?wc427vg3u67gkwm
Virus Scan: https://www.virustotal.com/en/url/8...c92fae86822d7ff095dd73c2/analysis/1362866312/

Last edited by a moderator:
X Inserrextion X

X Inserrextion X

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Is this like the modpack release you made? Where it was Okras mod loader, but with the text changed?
Pictures maybe?

No it has nothing to do with MR Okras loader and it has no mods in it at all !. I thought i explained it simple enough. All it is is a Modscript enable, it resets your mods if you turn it off and on, or you can have it off to play with no mods.

You add your own mods to it, Instead of having your mod menu called modscript.sco call it modmenu.sco instead and add this modscript.sco to be able to turn your mods off and on and reset them

X Inserrextion X

X Inserrextion X

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Is this like the modpack release you made? Where it was Okras mod loader, but with the text changed?
Pictures maybe?

I cant believe you asked me is it like a mod pack when i even done the description step by step you then mentioned Mr Okra when it was made by Motions and it doesnt even have mods in it, you really dont read the description it proves. No offense but no wander your not a senior member yet and your still a member. All you need to know is it lets you enable/disable your Modscript.sco so you can have mods on or off. Its not a loader with mods, its not used for my loader its used for people who use just menu's that sometimes bug out

lildeadman V2

lildeadman V2

Getting There
Grammar Nazi Grizzled Veteran Stickied
Reaction score
Sin$
No it has nothing to do with MR Okras loader and it has no mods in it at all !. I thought i explained it simple enough.

I understood the first post, you saying it resets the mods made it confusing. Is it an .sco to reset mods in your loader or an actual mod loader?

I was just wondering about the relation between your loader and Mr. Okra's loader, because the mod pack you released was using Mr. Okra's loader with modified text.

No offense but no wander your not a senior member yet or your still a member. All you need to know is it lets you enable/disable your Modscript.sco so you can have mods on or off
My rank on this site means nothing too me honestly, we all start from somewhere. So I could care less.

ImStuartB

ImStuartB

Aye so...
Experienced Veteran Forum Addict Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey can I replaced this with my common.rpf? How do I replace it in ScoToolbox? :tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue:

X Inserrextion X

X Inserrextion X

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Just for people that dont understand like lildeadman here. This is NOT a loader with mods inside it. It is simply a Modscript enabler, it enables your mods so you have the choice to have your mods off or on. I released this so people who use XMC as a base like i do can simply reset there mods if it bugs. Thanks !

ImStuartB

ImStuartB

Aye so...
Reaction score
Sin$
This is very nice, I use XMC as a base, but it's sometimes nice to turn it off if I need to, nice one :smile:

X Inserrextion X

X Inserrextion X

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
This is very nice, I use XMC as a base, but it's sometimes nice to turn it off if I need to, nice one :smile:

Thanks mate thats why i asked my friend motions to make it me you see cause the XMC can bug out

X Inserrextion X

X Inserrextion X

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
My rank on this site means nothing too me honestly, we all start from somewhere. So I could care less.

I agree with you there as we do all start from somewhere as ive had to start again 3 times. All am saying is read the description before you flame or spam, You had no reason to bring up my previous releases or MR Okra, if you want to moan about my loader edit thats had 3,574 downloads and a load of likes and votes do it on that thread.

lildeadman V2

lildeadman V2

Getting There
Grammar Nazi Grizzled Veteran Stickied
Reaction score
Sin$
I guess I'm just amazed you would make a mod loader for one menu only, when there's loaders (like Mr. Okras or EvilB's that have 12 modslots and more).

Why would you waste Motions time to make a one slot loader, when he could do a more significant project and release 11 more slots? I could reset a menu all I want in EvilB's loader, I just click LS+RS and go to menu 1-12 and reset it. Hell, I could go into some of the released Evades menus and activate one .sco and reset all of them with one click.

Kind of hard to see between my fingers when I have to face palm at this everytime I read this.

Sorry my question wasn't thorough enough for you to understand. What I meant to ask, what is the relation to the base of the loader you're releasing and Mr. Okras loader.

ImStuartB

ImStuartB

Aye so...
Reaction score
Sin$
I guess I'm just amazed you would make a mod loader for one menu only, when there's loaders (like Mr. Okras or EvilB's that have 12 modslots and more).

Why would you waste Motions time to make a one slot loader, when he could do a more significant project and release 11 more slots? I could reset a menu all I want in EvilB's loader, I just click LS+RS and go to menu 1-12 and reset it. Hell, I could go into some of the released Evades menus and activate one .sco and reset all of them with one click.

Kind of hard to see between my fingers when I have to face palm at this everytime I read this.

Sorry my question wasn't thorough enough for you to understand. What I meant to ask, what is the relation to the base of the loader you're releasing and Mr. Okras loader.
This isn't a modloader, it's similar to the way the mods are loaded on startup, but this is a different way.
It basically allows you to turn on / off your mod loader such as Evades, xmc, EvilB's if it gets bugged out for some reason.
So stop flaming on this thread, I think you need to add yourself to the list in your signature.

Top Bottom
Login
Register