What's new

[Mini Release] Driveable Freight Train (FIXED)

V

VcS Terror

Contributor
Reaction score
I seen some people are still asking for it and since I already had it I decided to release this simple mod for those who wanted it.

Files To Place In Your Own - https://www.mediafire.com/?mwdtlks6iny19xl
Virus Scan - https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/...9ecba46c62f0f39dae2194db/analysis/1390368831/

Skylines V3 with train in it - https://www.mediafire.com/?dttjoxtjv6r1sjh
Virus Scan - https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/...56501b0e86886d4c54b0aa0a/analysis/1390434860/

NOTE: You will freeze if you go near the Freight Train Tracks that circles the San Andreas Map with another player near you, so make sure you are alone when going near the Freight Tracks. Their is no fix for this so just be careful.

Almost forgot, the train will spawn all around Trevors Airfeild. You may change it's spawn Location by editing Popgroups, I just thought it was better their since I had freezing issues when it spawned at the Airport.

Make sure to clear your system cache!
Credits: aTk Pirate
ap ii intense

Last edited:
V

v F u S I o N v

Sarcastic Scotsman
Reaction score
Pretty sick release! Nice one :smile:

G

Goddess

Evades crayon maker
Reaction score
I can't wait to try this one........... chugga, chugga, choo, choo! Move around kiddos! Look I'm obviously modding!

Good release.

V

v F u S I o N v

Sarcastic Scotsman
Reaction score
Enjoy

Yeah...you chug that train:thumbsup:
I would if this flu would f*ck off so I could send my drive away to get RGH'd for the firmware for my Xkey :frown: I really hope this doesn't get patched :tongue:

B

Baddog

Getting There
Reaction score
I can't wait to try this one........... chugga, chugga, choo, choo! Move around kiddos! Look I'm obviously modding!

Good release.
LOL yea but having a ball.

G

Goddess

Evades crayon maker
Reaction score
I would if this flu would f*ck off so I could send my drive away to get RGH'd for the firmware for my Xkey :frown: I really hope this doesn't get patched :tongue:
Your drive is lame. Unfortunately. This release deserves some type of epic video. Maybe mini or rather easy to do but ultimately fun mod. 
LOL yea but having a ball.
Exactly. I'm usually quiet about what I do but Im going to do a 1 hour drive around with this one and get reported 1 million times. I would have never thought of creating this. 
Video?

V

VcS Terror

Contributor
Reaction score
Your drive is lame. Unfortunately. This release deserves some type of epic video. Maybe mini or rather easy to do but ultimately fun mod. 

Exactly. I'm usually quiet about what I do but Im going to do a 1 hour drive around with this one and get reported 1 million times. I would have never thought of creating this. 
Video?
Some one else can if they want, I personally don't use this mod anymore. It's fun for a little while but can get boring....anyways I can't be bothered to place this onto my xkey for a video

K

Kam

Stw8 Wippin
Reaction score
Can you drive off the tracks? :0

C

Copy Me

Reaction score
Good job with this atk going to try it now; good looks

T

The BVM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm going to f*ck mad b*tches with this train

M

MadChild

work flow
Reaction score
Some one else can if they want, I personally don't use this mod anymore. It's fun for a little while but can get boring....anyways I can't be bothered to place this onto my xkey for a video
What is the name of the train in vehicles.meta?

C

CrushedAlmondFun

Getting There
Reaction score
Freight 
Don't use Metro and Freight at the same time or you will freeze a lot

You can also use Tanker, GrainTrailer, Cargo to spawn other pieces of the train but not sure if you can drive them or not

D

dams37200

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Drivable train ? look like a simple car ???
WTF !

I test it, now :smile:

édit : where i must to replace train.xml ?

Last edited:
Top Bottom