What's new

Mini Edit preview

C

CHAOS aM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So I was playing some cod4 a little while and ended up getting some pretty decent clips. Naturally, I decided to make them into a mini edit or some sort. I wanted to try some new stuff out and get some opinions before I went ahead and finished it so here's the clip I started on. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxSXesQBFJ0
I put a color correction on it, did some slight syncing and attempted the bump effect. I've never really used it before and wanted to experiment with a little and get some opinions. Let me know what you guys think!

iamme

iamme

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Take out she slomo shots, thats the only thing i didnt like :biggrin:

C

CHAOS aM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah i had to use some slow mo to stretch the shots out long enough to be synced with the music. I definitely see what you mean and like I said before, this is by far not set in stone lol it will probably be completely different by the time i get around to the full edit. Thanks for the input!

Boar

The7thSin

'This Is The Way'
Mythical Veteran Stickied Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
See you had a *** in their with say commands. LOL.

Nice mini edit.

C

CHAOS aM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
See you had a *** in their with say commands. LOL.

Nice mini edit.
Thanks and yeah lol it's almost impossible to get in a game that isn't overrun by infections. Sad thing is that the ppl with the infections are always the worst ones :/ lol

Boar

The7thSin

'This Is The Way'
Mythical Veteran Stickied Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks and yeah lol it's almost impossible to get in a game that isn't overrun by infections. Sad thing is that the ppl with the infections are always the worst ones :/ lol
I love when I go into a game where everyone has say commands and me with my unseen mod menu and turn on god mode then kill them and they are all like, how the hell did you do that? Can you give me that. LOL.

C

CHAOS aM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol I don't really mod anymore. I used them in mw2 when it was in it's prime but not anymore lol I find them more distracting than helpful tbh lol

Top Bottom
Login
Register