Unsolved Minecraft wont load HELP!

• Thread starter MTOWNHOCKEY28
  • Start date
  • Views 315
M

MTOWNHOCKEY28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
okay so today I wanted to play minecraft (ON THE PC) so I started it up and pressed play online. While it loads the green bar at the bottom moves R E A L L Y S L O W L Y and when it gets to the end it just sits there and doesnt load.
Also sometimes when I start it up it it says PLAY OFFLINE (NOTE MY INTERNET CONNECTION IS ON FULL BARS RIGHT NOW) if you have any idea on how to fix this please message me or comment down below

A

Adolfin

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Login servers are currently down atm. Please be patient as the Mojang team are working to try and fix the problem. :smile:

Servers are back up, For future reference please check http://xpaw.ru/mcstatus/ for the minecraft status.

V

Visio

The One & Only
Reaction score
Beat me to it... damn i watch this forum too. <3

M

MTOWNHOCKEY28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So wait you guys get the same problem

R

Red

VIP
Retired
Reaction score
okay so today I wanted to play minecraft (ON THE PC) so I started it up and pressed play online. While it loads the green bar at the bottom moves R E A L L Y S L O W L Y and when it gets to the end it just sits there and doesnt load.
Also sometimes when I start it up it it says PLAY OFFLINE (NOTE MY INTERNET CONNECTION IS ON FULL BARS RIGHT NOW) if you have any idea on how to fix this please message me or comment down below
From now on, please don't post the same topic more than once. You posted this three different times three days in a row

L

Legless

Be spontaneous, be kind, be open-minded.
Reaction score
Is your problem solved now? If so then please close the thread.

Top Bottom