• Thread starter Azzza 42
  • Start date
  • Views 4,638
Azzza 42

Azzza 42

The Paranoid Android
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
ok if your like me and like block besed game but hate awful grafics try Castle Miner Z because its almost like mine craft just smoother and it has also got ZOMBIES & a HELL .so you can make a base with zombies off.then turn them on when your ready
!​

SoTo

SoTo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Only 80 MS Poins, So i may have to check this out sometime mainly just to play around with it looks worth the little money it cost!

Mad6amer

Mad6amer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ok if your like me and like block besed game but hate awful grafics try Castle Miner Z because its almost like mine craft just smoother and it has also got ZOMBIES & a HELL .so you can make a base with zombies off.then turn them on when your ready​
!​
Smoother ha!!! Not really it lags quite a bit minecraft runs at a smooth 60 fps even total miner is better than this ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Azzza 42

Azzza 42

The Paranoid Android
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Smoother ha!!! Not really it lags quite a bit minecraft runs at a smooth 60 fps even total miner is better than this ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
I ment your axe looks like an axe, your pick axe looks like a pick axe ect.

Superman

Superman

Phenomenal.
Legendary Veteran Reporter Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
I love the Minecraft atmosphere in Minecraft.
Peaceful day with lovely pigs, cows, C418 Music, and nice sounds.
And a dark night with annoying zombies and spiders.

Jimmy

Jimmy

!rolldice 5
Retired
EotM FotM Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
They have tried way too hard and it looks disgusting, the weapons are waaaaay too far as you cannot just start off with your fists and manage to somehow craft a weapons, absolute b/s, the chopping action is so cheesy and then the hands whilst handling look warped/not so nice. The graphics on the weapons and bricks are not very nice at all so in my opinion, this ugly game stands no chance against beautiful Minecraft.

Spooze

Spooze

Xbox Achievement Whore
Retired
Mythical Veteran Fabled Veteran Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Minecraft is a beautiful game. Music is soothing, graphics are nice and colourful, and it's at a smooth 60 fps. Castle Miner may be fun, but it can't compete with Minecraft's content.

Top Bottom