PC Minecraft Server Hosts

Discussion in 'Minecraft Support' started by LmfaoBen, Jun 21, 2012 with 93 replies and 15,075 views.

1. OP
    LmfaoBen

LmfaoBen Minecraft Guru / Cat Daddy

Ratings:
    Aside from their lack of a few key common sense things being done, I suppose it's on par design wise. On the flipside, they seem to be backed by a very small community and have not wholly separated their business from said community. They will need some time, but that suggestion may be added as they improve.

Thanks guys!

2. aramil248

aramil248 Newbie

Ratings:
    can you add marplehosting.com to the list please?

3. Nuclear Taco

Nuclear Taco I Leik Minecraft

Ratings:
    This isn't a request for something to be put on the list since it already is, but I highly recommend PickleHosting. They have the best support out of any host I've used so far and I have used quite a few of them. They also sponsor my friend, Ghost0523, so if you use the coupon code "SEXYGHOST" when you check out you get 25% off your first payment.

4. Dini

Dini merged Retired

Ratings:
  5. TheProGeek

TheProGeek Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I vouch for OVH. Its not a reseller and they have more than 7 datacenters around the world. I've been using their Dedicated servers for a year now and have no problems with them. You can run a server which can handle ~600 players on a SP-64 if well optimized without any lag.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Nuclear Taco

Ratings:
    I have heard very good things about their dedicated servers, but stay away from their VPS for Minecraft hosting. It's just bad. OpenVZ + terrible disk speed ends up causing quite a few problems with server-sided lag. (I have used them personally)

7. TheProGeek

TheProGeek Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I used their VPS for my Bungeecord and didn't had problem for a week or so then noticed downtimes so yea their VPS isn't the best

8. Nuclear Taco

Ratings:
    Picklehosting just got a fancy new site guys! ;D

9. OP
    LmfaoBen

Ratings:
    How does Pickle Hosting NOT have any Chi-town servers?

10. MSD Delta

MSD Delta Newbie

Ratings:
    Hello Lmfao,

We are looking forward to make the list in 2015 we been working very hard for all our clients!

Professional Minecraft Hosting
    Our unique code allows you to switch between 160+ modpacks via our exclusive self-service automated (1) one click modpack installer. We are the leaders, Pioneers & Inventors of the 1 click modpack installer and have been providing safe, secure and affordable Minecraft Hosting since 2012.

https://www.minecraftserverdeals.com/

11. OP
    LmfaoBen

Ratings:
    [​IMG]
    [/spolier]

12. Nuclear Taco

Ratings:
    Lmao, they fixed it by making the background tile.

• Like Like x 1
  13. 31IT3INV4SI0N

31IT3INV4SI0N Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I'm currently using mincraft-hosting.pro You should seriously put this on the list its the best and cheapest for people who are just starting.

https://www.minecraft-hosting.pro/

14. OP
    LmfaoBen

Ratings:
    This has been added.