Unsolved Minecraft Server Hosts

LmfaoBen

Minecraft Guru / Cat Daddy
Reaction score
Read my post punk b****. Im saying compare you prices *** whipe.
Mentioning that host once is sufficient; doing so any more is spammy and pointless. Everyone who looks at this thread is going to compare prices, so you're just wasting time posting that and a link to a host already mentioned.

Don't attempt to flame; you're horrible at it.

Skeleton

I like cats.
Reaction score
I was giving the link so you don't have to act like a badass over a forum buddy,

RYNOv3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have been seeing a lot of these types of topics around:​
"Who is the best Minecraft server host?"​
"Where can I find a cheap host?"​
You should always research a company before purchasing from them, but here are a few that you can look into:​

Minecraft Hosting
VPS Hosting
Dedicated Hosting
Please do your own research on these companies.
I do not vouch for any of these companies.
I will not do reviews on these hosts
I will add companies at my own discretion, complain for free reports.
Feel free to post more in this thread, if I don't respond PM me.​
I just wanted to add another on the "Minecraft Hosting" list.​

They offer some pretty good deals for the amount of maximum players.​
They offer 99.99% uptime, 24/7 Support and FTB & Tekkit Support​
Hope this helps.​

MSD Delta

Reaction score
Hello LmfaoBen,

After reading here on this thread I do believe you can help me out to add our company in your listing. We are providing to the Minecraft community unique controls and unique abilities to switch between 20 different modpack's with just a click. We also provide 3 different control panels to choose in your set up and more features!

Would you be kind to add us in your Minecraft hosting list.

Thanks

LmfaoBen

Minecraft Guru / Cat Daddy
Reaction score
Hello LmfaoBen,

After reading here on this thread I do believe you can help me out to add our company in your listing. We are providing to the Minecraft community unique controls and unique abilities to switch between 20 different modpack's with just a click. We also provide 3 different control panels to choose in your set up and more features!

Would you be kind to add us in your Minecraft hosting list.

Thanks
Visiting your site gave me pains; no thanks.

MrHoezey

☆ℳinecraft мøḓẕ☆
Reaction score
Creeperhost has really good service. They messed up my server the first day, as it wasn't in their database. But we resolved the issue within one day and they fixed it back up. I haven't had the best customer service with a server host and creeperhost did the job right.

Visio

The One & Only
Reaction score
You clicked quite a few, eh? Will update OP with new when people actually submit them.
I had nothing better to do so i clicked all of them at once to see witch ones arnt online anymore.

Top Bottom