- You're using a free theme that's really generic and crappy compared to the industry's real competitors. If you have design issues hire someone to make something custom and suited to your company.
- Your point in rep is invalid, you're referring to age again. My definition of a good reputation in the hosting business is based on customer reviews, personal experience, and what I can tell from your site itself. I don't see enough positive in any of those to merit your company being promoted here.
- I didn't call you immature, however tempted I am to throw that out there about Guilty, and you saying you know what you're doing isn't really something that registers with me.
- If you don't have your own machines in your own center, you are a reseller of some degree; I don't recall bringing that up, though.
- Your friend has really soiled your company's name here, so don't expect to be added without me finding substantial amounts of positive info regarding your company's development in the fields I've mentioned from a trusted source.
1st the theme we have is NOT free, it is paid on wordpress. As to rep, how are you supposed to gain a reputation if you need rep to advertise. Its a chicken-egg scenario. A reseller is buying hosting services from someone else and selling as your own. In your definition mostly all the companies you have "approved" are resellers as they lease dedicated machines from datacenters. I apologize for me friends remarks but he just got pissed off.