What's new

Discussion Minecraft "Passing the Time" trophy question.

• Thread starter kingsandqueens
  • Start date
  • Views 2,946
kingsandqueens

kingsandqueens

Two new monsters are born: Reality & Emotion.
Reaction score
Sin$
I've been playing Minecraft since it first came out on PS4. Recently I was playing with a friend, as in joining his world & continuing progress through that on my game. If since he did, changes the mode from Hard, Peaceful, to Hard again, will it change or screw with the stats?

I've seen on some websites, that update 1.31 for the game would have changed. You'd have to basically delete the game & data then install & play on a new world for a day or so (in game time) & it'll register.

Does this trophy have to be collective for 100 days throughout all worlds you've played on or does it mean 100 days in one world? I'm just a little confused.

Thanks - PSN, bloodrive65

Shady

Shady

Super Moderator
Super Moderators
10th Anniversary Forum Addict Mr. Nice Guy
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I've been playing Minecraft since it first came out on PS4. Recently I was playing with a friend, as in joining his world & continuing progress through that on my game. If since he did, changes the mode from Hard, Peaceful, to Hard again, will it change or screw with the stats?

I've seen on some websites, that update 1.31 for the game would have changed. You'd have to basically delete the game & data then install & play on a new world for a day or so (in game time) & it'll register.

Does this trophy have to be collective for 100 days throughout all worlds you've played on or does it mean 100 days in one world? I'm just a little confused.

Thanks - PSN, bloodrive65
I think its 100 days in one world.

DevilsAngel

DevilsAngel

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I think its 100 days in one world.
technically it does not have to be 1 world because me and quite a few other friends kept making new worlds constantly and we still got the trophy from going to each others worlds and everything else

Top Bottom
Login
Register