What's new
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

Discussion Minecraft on Xbox One !

• Thread starter Defuse All Day
  • Start date
  • Views 798
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Defuse All Day

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Minecraft finally has a release month for the Xbox One. It will be released in August ! Its good to finally know when it is coming out. Are you guys gonna get it ? Source http://news.xbox.com/2014/05/games-minecraft-xbox-one-edition-announce

Last edited:
D

David 96

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
https://mojang.com/2014/05/minecraft-on-xbox-one-ps4-and-ps-vita-soon/

24wsphu.png

CUBE

CUBE

MEIN BLOCK
Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
looks good.
Only $5 too. I'll be moving over my world.

The Hybrid

The Hybrid

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Phew, I thought they were going to say what they did when they introduced the update with pistons on how you can continue your world, but to get all of the new features/blocks you'd have to start a new one. Glad this isn't the case.

Jigoku Shonen

Jigoku Shonen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
awesome, only 5 bucks and can bring saves over from the 360 edition.

Modify

Modify

Active and Inactive
Glitcher Mr. Nice Guy Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Since its only $5 to upgrade, I might. But PC is so much more fun for MC.

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I have to admit, 5 bucks for the upgrade is a nice deal. I still think I would rather try it on PC though.

Xbox One Guru

Xbox One Guru

Xbox Master Race
Reaction score
Sin$
Well, I would need to buy it for the 360. I just play it on my JTAG :biggrin:
Well do you have any way to get it on your Game History by playing online at all? I bet this is how they will do this because there isn't really a way they can check if you have the disc other than your game history. And I figure it has the same achievements as the digital Minecraft. That's what I am doing :tongue:

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Well do you have any way to get it on your Game History by playing online at all? I bet this is how they will do this because there isn't really a way they can check if you have the disc other than your game history. And I figure it has the same achievements as the digital Minecraft. That's what I am doing :tongue:
If you mean, worlds, then yes. I could always just swap ID's on the world file with ones from my regular profile.

Xbox One Guru

Xbox One Guru

Xbox Master Race
Reaction score
Sin$
If you mean, worlds, then yes. I could always just swap ID's on the world file with ones from my regular profile.
I mean it literally just being on your game history like when you go to check achievements it could say 0 achievements but since its there you get the discount. Who knows. Mojang support said no info on that will be released until closer to release D:

ner0

ner0

Seasoned Member
Experienced Veteran Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I was 100% completely uninterested till I just saw that price point. Possibly now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register