• Start date
  • Views 637
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Defuse All Day

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Minecraft finally has a release month for the Xbox One. It will be released in August ! Its good to finally know when it is coming out. Are you guys gonna get it ? Source http://news.xbox.com/2014/05/games-minecraft-xbox-one-edition-announce

Last edited:
C

CUBE

MEIN BLOCK
Reaction score
looks good.
Only $5 too. I'll be moving over my world.

M

M0B5TA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
sweet only $5 for the upgrade :biggrin:

T

The Hybrid

Getting There
Reaction score
Phew, I thought they were going to say what they did when they introduced the update with pistons on how you can continue your world, but to get all of the new features/blocks you'd have to start a new one. Glad this isn't the case.

J

Jigoku Shonen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
awesome, only 5 bucks and can bring saves over from the 360 edition.

M

Modify

Active and Inactive
Reaction score
Since its only $5 to upgrade, I might. But PC is so much more fun for MC.

M

martystlouis26x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Since its only $5 to upgrade, I might. But PC is so much more fun for MC.
Yes, yes it is. Bring mod support and I'll get it a 3rd time. If not, nah.

A

Atlas

Local Rivethead
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
I have to admit, 5 bucks for the upgrade is a nice deal. I still think I would rather try it on PC though.

X

Xbox One Guru

Xbox Master Race
Reaction score
Well, I would need to buy it for the 360. I just play it on my JTAG :biggrin:
Well do you have any way to get it on your Game History by playing online at all? I bet this is how they will do this because there isn't really a way they can check if you have the disc other than your game history. And I figure it has the same achievements as the digital Minecraft. That's what I am doing :tongue:

A

Atlas

Local Rivethead
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Well do you have any way to get it on your Game History by playing online at all? I bet this is how they will do this because there isn't really a way they can check if you have the disc other than your game history. And I figure it has the same achievements as the digital Minecraft. That's what I am doing :tongue:
If you mean, worlds, then yes. I could always just swap ID's on the world file with ones from my regular profile.

X

Xbox One Guru

Xbox Master Race
Reaction score
If you mean, worlds, then yes. I could always just swap ID's on the world file with ones from my regular profile.
I mean it literally just being on your game history like when you go to check achievements it could say 0 achievements but since its there you get the discount. Who knows. Mojang support said no info on that will be released until closer to release D:

R

Russki

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can't wait I hope it will be good

N

ner0

Reaction score
I was 100% completely uninterested till I just saw that price point. Possibly now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom