Y E E T
Reaction score
Post any OG names you have!

Last edited:

Red

VIP
Retired
Reaction score
I will be posting OG names that are untaken in this thread please comment below if they are taken and feel free to add!

Humor
Home
Homeless
Down
Twelve
Clothes
Cloth
Vehicle
Tear
PCs
Title
Photo
Burner
Sadly Red and all of those names where taken :frown: however I did get PCs so thank you

Adolfin

Your Mom's Favourite Moderator
Super Moderators
Reaction score
Most OG names have been snapped up now, I managed to snag G2A which I guess is kind of OG since it's the website and all. I was kind of hoping for something a little better though.

thexboxis1337

I STILL <3 TEH1337
Reaction score
Welp i found a ton of ogs not used but no way to grab them ): some i know are really og aswell /:

Sanic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol now that minecraft name changes are out there are so many random names people do. I have even seen people with 2 letter names lol

Adolfin

Your Mom's Favourite Moderator
Super Moderators
Reaction score
Not sure... I always have troubles with SN's because I get bored of them easily.
You're allowed to change your name every 30 days so hopefully that will solve your getting bored problem. :smile:

Dark TwizTid

1 + 0 = 10
Reaction score
You're allowed to change your name every 30 days so hopefully that will solve your getting bored problem. :smile:
Yeah I sat on it for a good hour and then decided when I think of one, I will change it haha
I tried about 100 different ones and they were taken. I just want something different than MrEmerald08 haha

Ayncs

セックスが良いです
Reaction score
Got : Rice, Pho (Asian Dish), and Cydia.

Last edited:
Top Bottom