T

TheLegitSausage

Enthusiast
Reaction score

L

Legend

I'm Legen.... Wait for it... DARY ツ
Reaction score
Why would you want to duplicate? I enjoy either doing survival, or using creative... I mean, if you want to get all the achievements i can understand, but you can get those legit without glitches really easily too...

C

Cosmic Lightning

Getting There
Reaction score
Why would you want to duplicate? I enjoy either doing survival, or using creative... I mean, if you want to get all the achievements i can understand, but you can get those legit without glitches really easily too...
Until you run out of minerals on survival and don't want to build a giant farm to get those minerals back. I;e gold, diamond, iron, coal, etc. Stuff you can potentially run out of. If there was an resource option to have an abundance, then it would be fine. Believe it or not, there are people who build binary clocks & redstone contraptions in survival. So, hence the reason for duplication.

T

TheLegitSausage

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Personally, I don't duplicate it's just for others enjoyment =D

L

Legend

I'm Legen.... Wait for it... DARY ツ
Reaction score
Until you run out of minerals on survival and don't want to build a giant farm to get those minerals back. I;e gold, diamond, iron, coal, etc. Stuff you can potentially run out of. If there was an resource option to have an abundance, then it would be fine. Believe it or not, there are people who build binary clocks & redstone contraptions in survival. So, hence the reason for duplication.
I guess. But would it not be easier to just use creative for redstone stuff? Cause i enjoy doing that stuff too.

C

Cosmic Lightning

Getting There
Reaction score
I guess. But would it not be easier to just use creative for redstone stuff? Cause i enjoy doing that stuff too.
But those people I mentioned like a challenge and say hey, "Look what I built purely on survival" Mainly, it's bragging rights for them. Plus the bonus for whoever joins there game can still get achievements if they didn't already.

M

Michael15

Reaction score
TheLegitSausage wanna add me? we can play if u want? 
message me if you do

J

Joeybear

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This isnt working anymore

Top Bottom