What's new

Minecraft Mods

M

Medusa

Medusa Lobbies
Free Hoster Discord Integration
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey everyone, I'm a modder for Call of Duty & I have been only modding the Call of Duty Franchise. So when I see minecraft mods it's kind of hard for to think about due to the fact that you can basically do anything on Minecraft as it is. I was always curious on what type of modding can you actually do on Minecraft? I'm curious due to the fact that there's no ranking system or anything else based around that subject. Could someone please explain to me what you mod & what the use of the mod is for please & explain to me why people enjoy to mod Minecraft? It's just it confuses me a lot to hear that there's actual mods for this game, it actually blows my mind.

Nigity

Nigity

512Mb Jasper Jtag
Reaction score
Sin$
A Simple Google Search For Minecraft RTM Tool Will help. Not Much tho but to make plays Bigger an stuff.
this is from 2014 But i assume you can do the samethings

to answer to your question, it could be for a new Developer Trying minecraft as there first game to modify but if its possible it will be done thats like asking why people Still hot swap there ps2 with Burned games because they can.

Upvote 0
M

Medusa

Medusa Lobbies
Free Hoster Discord Integration
Reaction score
Sin$
A Simple Google Search For Minecraft RTM Tool Will help. Not Much tho but to make plays Bigger an stuff.
this is from 2014 But i assume you can do the samethings

to answer to your question, it could be for a new Developer Trying minecraft as there first game to modify but if its possible it will be done thats like asking why people Still hot swap there ps2 with Burned games because they can.

Okay this is news to me..... There's actually RTM Tools as well I'm actually in shock.... Wow thanks for the info though, It's much appreciated. :smile:

Upvote 0
Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey everyone, I'm a modder for Call of Duty & I have been only modding the Call of Duty Franchise. So when I see minecraft mods it's kind of hard for to think about due to the fact that you can basically do anything on Minecraft as it is. I was always curious on what type of modding can you actually do on Minecraft? I'm curious due to the fact that there's no ranking system or anything else based around that subject. Could someone please explain to me what you mod & what the use of the mod is for please & explain to me why people enjoy to mod Minecraft? It's just it confuses me a lot to hear that there's actual mods for this game, it actually blows my mind.
On 360 even just with save game mods on older TU's you can do some cool stuff using MCEDIT by oPryzeLP. (I use version 171, but again on an older TU for Minecraft).

Upvote 0
Nigity

Nigity

512Mb Jasper Jtag
Reaction score
Sin$
On 360 even just with save game mods on older TU's you can do some cool stuff using MCEDIT by oPryzeLP. (I use version 171, but again on an older TU for Minecraft).
Ahh True that was pretty innovative When that came out.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register