What's new

Tutorial Minecraft Duplication Glitch

• Thread starter iTry Ecplise
  • Start date
  • Views 2,773

Does This Works On Ps4,Ps3,Xbox One,PC,Mobile?

• Ps4

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Ps3

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Xbox One

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • PC

• Mobile

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
iTry Ecplise

iTry Ecplise

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Needs: Something you need to convert something like a Iron Block Into Iron Bars
Open Your Chest And Press Start At The Same Time And The Chest Should Be Open But You Can't See It On Your Screen And Make Sure You Have A Iron Block And Resume Press B/O Until It Won't Let You Drop Anything Else Then Press X/Square Then Go To The Last Page And Convert Your Iron Block Into Iron Bars Then Pick Up Your Iron Block You Dropped And It Should Be Duplicated.

D

Deleted member 777936

Houston, we have a problem.
Reaction score
Sin$
It isn't working for me. Have you tested this on the latest update?

iTry Ecplise

iTry Ecplise

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes it works on xbox 360 and xbox one

whatintheword

whatintheword

Reaction score
Sin$
It isn't working for me. Have you tested this on the latest update?

Yes this works for xbox1. Did it to get the beaconator achievement (saves you a ton of hours)

You'll need a full block of whatever it is you're trying to duplicate. I did emeralds.

1. Go up to a chest.
2. Open chest then quickly pause game. (The chest should open and stay open. Timing is key but it's easy to do)
3. Drop the block of your desired item to be duplicated. (im pretty sure you can duplicate anything as long as it can be broken down back to its original form i.e. hay, redstone, Diamond, gold ect)
4. Once you drop your item you'll notice you'll still have it in your inventory.
5. Now slightly look away from chest and hit X. (It'll bring up a crafting menu, go all the way to the right to where you can break down your block into its original form)
6. Now Break your item down
7. Now back out of the crafting menu and pick up the glitched block.
8. You'll now have 1 block of your duplicated item and 9 ingots (if you chose diamond, gold, iron, emerald)

FYI you can drop up to like 40 blocks and not just one. So get your spam finger reddy

Ps im pretty bad at writing "How To's" so if you need more info just message me I'll reply fast.

Last edited:
iTry Ecplise

iTry Ecplise

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes this works for xbox1. Did it to get the beaconator achievement (saves you a ton of hours)

You'll need a full block of whatever it is you're trying to duplicate. I did emeralds.

1. Go up to a chest.
2. Open chest then quickly pause game. (The chest should open and stay open. Timing is key but it's easy to do)
3. Drop the block of your desired item to be duplicated. (im pretty sure you can duplicate anything as long as it can be broken down back to its original form i.e. hay, redstone, Diamond, gold ect)
4. Once you drop your item you'll notice you'll still have it in your inventory.
5. Now slightly look away from chest and hit X. (It'll bring up a crafting menu, go all the way to the right to where you can break down your block into its original form)
8. You'll now have 1 block of your duplicated item and 9 ingots (if you chose diamond, gold, iron, emerald)

FYI you can drop up to like 40 blocks and not just one. So get your spam finger reddy

Ps im pretty bad at writing "How To's" so if you need more info just message me I'll reply fast.
That's A Better Explanation. Good Job

TanListMods

TanListMods

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$

1. Go up to a chest.

yeah it works on latest update on xbox 1

SimpIicity

SimpIicity

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I haven't played minecraft in a while now, does this still work by any chance ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register