What's new

Tools *Currently Patched* Minecraft Dungeons Tool 20+ Features (Cheat Engine Table) Frank 7S [Latest Cheat Engine Verison 7.1]

Frank

Frank

se7en *clap* sins *clap* review
Retired
Sweet Sixteen! Pumpking Beginning of An Odyssey
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello, so I am presenting a compiled tool for Minecraft dungeons that will allow you to modify anything from your stats to the currency as well as the surrounding players arrows and hit damage this feature allows you to alter the enchantments of items as well as to what tier of enchantment.

You'll find you can duplicate your items as well as turn items into other items with this tool some items aren't released yet and maybe buggy but check them out they are good fun pre-release of the new DLC. Make sure you have the latest cheat engine!

I recommend not going any higher than 2900 in level or you'll reset.
Corrupted seeds and vine whip are some of the DLC content you can spawn in using this tool.

H2x1_NSwitchDS_MinecraftDungeons.jpg

Images Of The Tool:

okgyFO5.png

n5kDD0n.png

O7n6ASU.png

ik61iKg.png

7W6p6cR.png

GTcmvwP.png
THIS CAN CRASH THE GAME IF YOU DONT USE IT WISELY. IF IT DOES DO NOT SEND A REPORT BACK TO THE DEVELOPERS OR THIS TOOL CAN BECOME OBSOLETE QUICKER AS WELL AS BANNABLE!

Please do not use this tool to abuse others as well as to charge this service is free for everyone!
Anti-virus Check:
www.virustotal.com/gui/file/7e4b9f7cc6bdb52bb3be24f6fec6e28a060b51b65709480af61db5c8f20b74d5/detection
Download link:

Version One:
www.mediafire.com/file/ngunld4xhc0ep4d/Frank_Se7ensins_Mod_Menu.CT/file

Once downloaded follow the simple two-step process:
  1. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  2. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process to select the Minecraft dungeons option. (if there isn't this option you need to make sure the game is running)

Any queries just ask!
As well as have fun and enjoy!

Some of the table has had input by other creators besides me credit goes out to Z, MrRamsey MrRamsey and Idle hands

Last edited:
MrRamsey

MrRamsey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Having the same table, I can vouch this works 100% and is not patched as of yet.

tryformy

tryformy

Reaction score
Sin$
A couple things seem to be a little broken, some of the cheats seem to be injecting into dungeons.exe but I believe my game is dungeons-win64-shipping.exe or something of the sort so it makes alot of the cheats not work, but nonetheless awesome work guys!

MrRamsey

MrRamsey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
A couple things seem to be a little broken, some of the cheats seem to be injecting into dungeons.exe but I believe my game is dungeons-win64-shipping.exe or something of the sort so it makes alot of the cheats not work, but nonetheless awesome work guys!
Yeah, this cheat is made from different sources put together. If you want them all separate other than this, I can forward you to my thread if you want individual ones
https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/th...gine-table-working-tested-02-06-2020.1802416/

Last edited:
Frank

Frank

Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Cheers mate yeah that's the issue is the contrast between the two versions I'll try and roll out either specification on two separate areas or a universal menu!

F

FG2Ball

Reaction score
Sin$
When will the "general" mods be working for launcher edition? if you have any idea

Thanks, love the work man

davgaminggamer

davgaminggamer

Reaction score
Sin$
EVERYONE WHO HAS PROBLEMS WITH THE LAUNCHER EDITION!

This isn't made for the launcher edition but fro some of them(haven't tested them all) you can just change "Dungeons.exe" to "Dungeons-Win64-Shipping.exe"

This is the video of me making this:

(you need to download it, I uploaded it to drive cuz this site didn't allow any other sites)And this is the file I made:

Last edited:
MrRamsey

MrRamsey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yeah, maybe im doing something wrong but the item editor doesnt work. Everything else works fine so it could be me, sorry for not making my reply clear.
I’d be down to help through Discord after I’m done with some work if you’re free. I lost my Xbox game pass but I can watch

Frank

Frank

Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
The issue is possibly your edition if it is then the video the gentleman attached will help :smile: I will admit I've been overworked recently I have a couple of days off so I'll have a look and cheers dav maybe try Mediafire instead of drive?
EVERYONE WHO HAS PROBLEMS WITH THE LAUNCHER EDITION!

This isn't made for the launcher edition but fro some of them(haven't tested them all) you can just change "Dungeons.exe" to "Dungeons-Win64-Shipping.exe"

This is the video of me making this:

(you need to download it, I uploaded it to drive cuz this site didn't allow any other sites)And this is the file I made:

Spaceyyyyx

Spaceyyyyx

Reaction score
Sin$
The issue is possibly your edition if it is then the video the gentleman attached will help :smile: I will admit I've been overworked recently I have a couple of days off so I'll have a look and cheers dav maybe try Mediafire instead of drive?
im using the microsoft edition of the game, and it says error while scanning AOB's when i try to load it.

Frank

Frank

Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
im using the microsoft edition of the game, and it says error while scanning AOB's when i try to load it.
what version of cheat engine are you? I have just gone on and seems to be working okay.

Spaceyyyyx

Spaceyyyyx

Reaction score
Sin$
what version of cheat engine are you? I have just gone on and seems to be working okay.
Post automatically merged:

everything but the item editor works for me, which is the thing i need right now lol

is the equipment editor working for you?

Last edited:
Frank

Frank

Retired
Reaction score
Sin$

everything but the item editor works for me, which is the thing i need right now lol

is the equipment editor working for you?
yes, it works I'm 7.1 as well

Top Bottom
Login
Register