Tutorial Minecraft 1.9 Pre Release 3 Enchant Auto-Decoder

• Thread starter Lodus
  • Start date
  • Views 4,154
Lodus

Lodus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was browsing through my subscriptions on youtube and paulsoaresjr posted a video of the easiest way so far to decode the SGA (Standard Galactic Alphabet) before everyone was using this site to decode it but now there is an easier way!

Text Tutorial
Things Needed:
Minecraft 1.9 Pre Release 3
7zip, or Winrar

1. Go to your .minecraft folder, and open up minecraft.jar using 7zip, or winrar

Open.jpg

2. Once you have it opened you will be shown a bunch of folders, and .class files. Open up the folder that say's font

font.jpg

3. Once your inside the folder select both default.png and alternate.png . Drag them into another folder or your desktop.

drag.jpg

4. Now your going to want to rename alternate.png to alternate1.png. Once you have done that make a copy of defaut.png and rename it to alternate.png

rename.jpg

5.Now that you have renamed your copy of the default picture to alternate. You are going to want to drag both the default.png and the alternate.png into your font folder

move.jpg

6. Now, you can make a back up for your alternate1.png if you ever want to change it back. But once you have done that close minecraft.jar and now open minecraft and go and try to enchant something!

decode.png

Video Tutorial

It does work for later versions.

I did not find this myself therefore I do not take any credit. I am just trying to help out.

Spooze

Spooze

Xbox Achievement Whore
Retired
Mythical Veteran Fabled Veteran Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Of physical range meaning you can attack/dig/mine/chop from further away?

Lodus

Lodus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Of physical range meaning you can attack/dig/mine/chop from further away?
I honestly don't know. I've looked for the meanings of it but it might. But maybe the "physical" part of that, it might mean something with the body it might be that you can attack/dig/mine/chop farther. I'm not sure I'll keep you updated if I find out.

Nuclear Taco

Nuclear Taco

I Leik Minecraft
Reaction score
Gotta love paulsoresjr :biggrin:

Lodus

Lodus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am pretty sure this will work in 1.9, but i'm not positive. I know it works in 1.9 Pre-Release 4.

Top Bottom