What's new

Patched Mine Jumping, Demolition, etc

W

WRAITH

Reaction score
Sin$
:laughing:This is a glitch that I found out in Forge. Go to any Map. Next Spawn 4 Trip Mines and set the spawn times to 10 seconds each. Next Go into player mode and just stand on them and let the mines fly. Bungie put a limit on how many mines can be put in a map, but not how many are active on a map. You have Exactly a minute and a half to throw as many mines as you want in one location. I have some funny videos of boxes flying everyehere:o (to the point of floating in the sky) so if you want to see them and an instruction video on what to do then Add WraithAscendant to your friends list and I will give you the videos. (I will be online after this coming Friday). Again this is great for blowing **** up or sending people flying. They are more powerful then Fusion cores BTW. Peace:cool:

iTz MiKe

iTz MiKe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't really understand how to do this.. can you help me??? GT in sig

T

tufly4u

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
hey WRAITH
just fileshare ur forge and then tell us wat to do frm there
duhhh

W

WRAITH

Reaction score
Sin$
I said I will file share once I am on Next Friday(the 19th). So just be patient. For those who need a more in depth description- 1. Go on Forge. 2.Pick ANY map you like. 3.Go into edit mode. 4. Spawn 4 trip mines on top or close enough to each other so they touch. 5. Set their spawn times to 10 seconds. 6.Go into player mode. 7. Stand on top of your mines and press X in any direction. With this trick You can put as many(20-30 depends how fast you are)mines in one spot to do whatever you want. I.e. make an elephant fly, blow some boxes up to the sky, die in a fantastic fasion,etc. The mines are more powerful than fusion coils, so you can really mess things up. BTW If you are interested in forge, add WraithAscendant to you friends list for custom maps. Maps Include- -D-Day, Normady-, Dead Rising, Tower of Power, And Sniper Valley. Peace:cool:

R

RvB rox

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
to make it spawn right when you pick it up look at it, press X twice and tet the runtime minimam to the amount on the map...

Top Bottom
Login
Register