Milkdud's Boosting Service!

Discussion in 'Gears of War Boosting & Matches' started by milkdudaaa, Jan 2, 2012 with 47 replies and 8,749 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. milkdudaaa

milkdudaaa Enthusiast

Ratings:
    As I notice tons of people always coming in here and posting for DLC Achievements/Medals/Ribbons, I have decided to offer my services to help you get what you need.

*Notes* -
    1. The service will not be offered first come first serve, preference will be given in order of how quickly we can get the achievement/medal/ribbon done.
    EX: You want me to help you beat the game on Insane Co-op, you're name will probably go to the bottom of the list because of how long it takes to do that BUT if you only need my to come idle a game for doing 5 onyx guards you'll probably be towards the top of my list.

2. I will not be doing something you can do on your own with bots or a second controller.
    EX. I will not just idle my account and let you get X amount of lancer kills or first blood medals on my account.

3. I do have a second account with XBL on it, so I have a second controller I can idle to move things more quickly BUT if you want an achievement like Horde with 5 onyx guards and horde with all members of Zeta Team. You will have to find 2 other people OR if you have a second controller 1 other person.

How this will work:
    1. Post your Gamertag here and the achievement/medal/ribbon you want. Do not message my GT on XBL because I am offering this service only to S7 members and if you XBL message me I will assume you are not one and block communication with you.
    2. I will PM you to arrange a time you would like to get this done.
    3. If you do not come at the time we have arranged OR you do not have the correct number of people to complete the achievement, I will not wait around for more than 5-10 minutes so BE PREPARED!
    4. Thanks is all I ask for, this service is free.

Let the boosting begin!

SERVICE STATUS: OPEN FOR BUSINESS!!

Banned:
    s7 name: ConnorJames (gt: C o n B o n Z x)

• Like Like x 7
  2. Larry David

Larry David Curbing Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Hey Milkdud did you get Forshadowing yet?

3. OP
    milkdudaaa

milkdudaaa Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Some people are having difficulty understanding, please post in this thread, do not PM me.

4. Larry David

Ratings:
    Well I was thinking Alpha because there's like 12 people playing it in my region

7 - Standard 5 - Ranked

5. OP
    milkdudaaa

milkdudaaa Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Well, Brothers to the end is only 2v2 so it should be easier to flood a ranked match with our players, got a guest controller? we can try and do a ranked match together and we can kill our guest controllers so it doesn't even hurt our stats

6. fat pat 666

fat pat 666 Lucifixture

Ratings:
    hey i need that too!!! when ever im on or not when this goes down send me a message, ive been afking wingman for 3 ish days straight.

7. OP
    milkdudaaa

milkdudaaa Enthusiast

Ratings:
  8. Larry David

Ratings:
    Sorry Milkdude didn't see your post there! Gimme a PM when you guys want to get this over with!

Wingman is an absolute c**k of a gametype....it takes ages for one game!

9. heraymo

heraymo Enthusiast

Ratings:
    i need Forshadow PLease gamertag FinalFantasyGod

10. Parohdox

Parohdox I Love the Illuminati

Ratings:
    Im going to be playing Some GoW 3 so if you want to boost for Foreshadowing just hmu with a message of friend request

11. OP
    milkdudaaa

milkdudaaa Enthusiast

Ratings:
  12. Senex

Senex ✅ Obsession Engaged

Ratings:
    Not true, as you saw in the KOTH match with me lol.
    Thanks for helping out with those Fenix Rising b****es, lol.

13. OP
    milkdudaaa

milkdudaaa Enthusiast

Ratings:
    you're welcome, but yeah it's unboostable without zonealarm (which i dont have)

I'm totally surprised no ones taken advantage of this. The DLC achievements where you need other people are a b**** and i know for a fact some people have just bought the season pass and will definitely need Horde Command Pack achievements. Their loss I guess. I'm like riding 40 onyx medals and working my way up to prestige 2.

14. Senex

Ratings:
    I can get you it if you want to. Just tell me which operating system you use, and I might be able to get you ZoneAlarm.
    With my purchased serial key, of course, no crack stuff, that'd be warez.

15. Senex

Ratings:
    Talking about Onyx Medals, could you help me with the Sapper Medal some time?

16. OP
    milkdudaaa

milkdudaaa Enthusiast

Ratings:
    yeah, that was one I was actually needing too, i'd like to get that done sometime soon

and I use vista

I just noticed my thread count is dropping, I wonder if this site purges old threads from years ago now?

17. NinjaDude727

NinjaDude727 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Any of the fenix rising dlc?

gt: NinjaDude727

18. NinjaDude727

NinjaDude727 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    he just helped me out bigtime.
    thanks brah

19. Superman

Superman Phenomenal.

Ratings:
    He helped me getting like 26 ribbons. :smile:.
    Almost have the damn achievement.

20. OP
    milkdudaaa

milkdudaaa Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Post if you need help with something!