• Start date
  • Views 604
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

reekyKILLJOY

Reaction score
Sin$
Alright, I am new to the forum, but have read a whole lot of the infor on the site. I am in a bit of a stand still with myself here.

Scenario:
I have a modded console which is now banned. It has my original 20 Gb HDD on it and tons of game saves, achievements, a downloaded game, etc. I just purchased a new 120 Gb HDD from Microcenter and would like to transfer all content from the 20 to the 120. I do not have a migrate kit and don't want to pay Microsoft to send me one (F*ck that sh*t, I have given them enough money). I have an XSATA on the banned console. Is it possible to tranfer all my data via the XSATA from the 20 to the computer then to the 120 without getting banned from XBL?
I have 2 consoles by the way. One modded and one unmodded. I would hate to have 2 banned 360's if you know what I mean.

Any help would be greatlt appreciated from you guys. This seems to be the place that has the most knowledge about XBOX hands down.

Tyler

Tyler

Bacon Strips & Bacon Strips & Bacon Strips &
Grammar Nazi Hardened Veteran Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Because downloading and burning games gives MS money...

As far as I know it isn't possible to do what you're wanting to do.

N

Nomadic Dagger

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes, you can just copy Partition 3 and drop it on the 120 GB for game saves and such. To move the downloaded game, you're just gonna have to get a license transfer from M$. You also won't be banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register