What's new

Discussion Migrate modded acc

V

vinegardrinker

Reaction score
Sin$
Just wanted to say here the draining method worked for me last night.
I had an account with money added from an editor I believe (I’m not 100% sure because I bought the acc for like $20 years ago).
Started with 27 billion, wouldn’t let me migrate.
Drained my account to 22 billion, 18 billion, neither worked.
Then drained my account to just under 8 billion and it let me migrate successfully.

eldark

eldark

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Another successful acc migration!!!!!!! That’s 4 total so far same method as always!!!!! Never fails me

B

Bardz1970

Reaction score
Sin$
My main account that was modded (had 225 mill left) and I did the RP glitch to rank 3800, transferred over no issue. My other that was rank 160 with 11 days playtime I did the RP glitch on, it's at 2100 and transferred fine. My final modded account, that was rank 600 (now 2500 with RP glitch) with 6 billion on won't transfer. I'm gonna drain funds on it to about 4 billion, see if it works and update.
If not, I'll go down to 2 billion, and if not then I'll just give the account away because I've no interest in playing last gen :biggrin:

UPDATE: Didn't work sadly, I'll try once more tomorrow drop it to 2 bill, if not.... awww well :biggrin:
if you wanna sell an account hit me up asap

S

schitzotm

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Thats weird I have an account that was rank 8000 from popstar with 135mil and only 7 hours play time I transferred it on series x and it went through right away their system is definitely broken
Its been broken system since the first migration. Difference on e&e is the report feature functions. Somebody hits the report button on you and uses the exploit reason then goes to your gamertag and reports you as cheater on xbox it seems to ban the account within an hour. So be careful using level 8000 accounts on next gen.

Top Bottom
Login
Register